Bellazon

News

Neo52285

They showed a preview of the November issue of Vogue Paris yesterday and a picture of Adriana popped up away from all the other pictures/editorials that were posted on a wall. This could mean one of three things. Cover, Editorial, Beauty Editorial. One thing is for certain though and that was that it was in the process of being approved/not approved. Crosses fingers! Remember, Marko said she flew out to Paris that one time a couple of months ago, but never said why and she did tell me she had some stuff coming up. Anyway, here's the video and screencap that Rogue over at the Lima-Fans.com forum captured for us:

http://videos.tf1.fr/sept-a-huit/la-reine-...de-4840618.html

Screencap:

post-3972-0-1446078006-5558_thumb.png

Her last editorial in VP was last year's VP November issue.

that vogue paris photo looks pretty cool :)

i dont think its going to be her who's on the cover .. because someone said: the model who's going to be on the vogue paris cover in november is blond

(but i hope that rumor is false ..because i want to see adriana get the cover!!)

-------------

most kids look just like their moms ... so hopefully adriana's child(eren) too!! :p

that vogue paris photo looks pretty cool :)

i dont think its going to be her who's on the cover .. because someone said: the model who's going to be on the vogue paris cover in november is blond

(but i hope that rumor is false ..because i want to see adriana get the cover!!)

-------------

Yeah, it looks more like a Beauty Editorial to me, but can't really tell until we see the other pictures.

Anyone else seem to remember that picture?

There was a member here who posted an Adriana compilation more than a year ago (I think it was the one with the Apologize song) and I think that picture (or a very similar one) was in it. If it's that picture, it's an old one, obviously...

I don't think the video is online anymore, but does anyone have the picture I'm talking about so I can compare them? :D

The video was the third Adriana compilation by "OMFGXSTFUOX3Films" (YouTube name). For some reason her Bellazon / AFL.com handle escapes me right now. And her YouTube account has been supsended.

I think it might actually have been a painting (could be a painting made from / based on a photo though) so I'm thinking maybe the artist of that painting sent in the original painting (or a print copy) to Vogue for review. It sounds outlandish I know, but I'm almost 100% positive it's the same picture.

Argh, now I want to know! :(

There was a member here who posted an Adriana compilation more than a year ago (I think it was the one with the Apologize song) and I think that picture (or a very similar one) was in it. If it's that picture, it's an old one, obviously...

I don't think the video is online anymore, but does anyone have the picture I'm talking about so I can compare them? :D

The video was the third Adriana compilation by "OMFGXSTFUOX3Films" (YouTube name). For some reason her Bellazon / AFL.com handle escapes me right now. And her YouTube account has been supsended.

Yeah, it's old! My bad. Still wondering what it was doing there on Carine's (the HBIC of VP) desk though.

Yeah, it's old! My bad. Still wondering what it was doing there on Carine's (the HBIC of VP) desk though.

Do you have the original picture? I don't think I've ever seen it outside of that compilation... and as far as I remember, it had a very "painterly" look to it so I'm not sure if it was the "original" picture in that compilation or an edited one (as in photoshopped by a fan...)

In that picture above it kinda looks like a painting. Look at the edges. Looks like a small canvas, no? It's not thin like a photo...

It looks to me like it might be the original painting that we've seen a snapshot from earlier...