Bellazon

News

Neo52285

^^Oh PUH-LEASE, you KNOW you're gonna watch it just to see how Spanky will be part of the broadcast. Sure, she won't be doing any catwalk or press, but remember, Heidi didn't do that either in 2006 and she was STILL part of the show.

YOU are going to watch it!

MsGucci over at Lima-Fans.com posted this:

Lima-Fans was just contacted by Whitney, who works for Adriana and Liza her publicist. Whitney has informed us that Adriana will be working quite a bit during her pregnancy, she told us that they are securing quite a bit of magazines and magazine covers for Adriana during her pregnancy and she is getting more offers than she ever has! ONE HOT MAMA! We don't have many details as to what magazines and when quite yet, but was told we would be given the info as soon as they knew! We also at Lima-Fans told Whitney that her fans would love to see Baby shower coverage from wireimage.com, since it looks like between these people and Chris (Adriana's Agent) they are the ones setting things like this up, we hope Adriana shows interest, but it looks like Adriana already is with tons of upcoming work!

We will follow up ASAP!

PLEASE credit Lima-Fans.com for this news!

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, but it's pretty good news for those who were wondering about her official site:

I guess I should update you guys on Adriana's official site because I forgot to do so when I got the news the other day, but I've just been so busy. Sorry! Anyway, I spoke to Jerome who is the person who deals with Ale and Miranda's sites and possibly Marisa's, but I'm not sure. What he told me is that it's been a long time coming, but that Adriana is a very private person and that she doesn't know how she feels about having such a public site the way that Ale does where she actually vists and updates herself, but that Adriana adores her fan base and is always receptive to her public which we already know! Throughout the years, there has been many versions of the site, but none of them came through either because of scheduling conflicts where he wasn't able to meet with her to discuss the site due to her hectic schedule or reconsideration on design. However, he did say that he is trying very hard to make this site happen for us, the fans, and that he will toss the idea over to her about possibly having an interactive fan base forum kind of like Ale and Marisa do.

If this update is posted anywhere else, please make sure to credit Lima-Fans.com. Thank you!

No you're not supposed to drink coffee when you're pregnant, something about the caffiene. It's also normal for many women to not be able to eat red meat. Based on the one picture we've seen of her and Marco I'm not sure how much work she'll be able to do. I mean she really doesn't even look like herself, however that was only one picture so obviously it could have just been the day, or the photographer. Regardless, good luck to her and I hope the baby is beautiful and healthy :)

She's already booked a couple of magazine covers/editorials based on her pregnancy so she will definitely be working, and I am talking to someone right now who is trying to decide when they want to shoot her because they want her huge and also they are still trying to decide in what location/venue.

Yep. She's been booking more work than normal, according to her publicist. Lima-Fans has been keeping in contact with them, and the offers are pouring in, like I said more work than normal. My guess is they are ALL waiting until she is a little bigger which makes sense, but she's got several covers, and eds as well as appearances coming up...if she's getting this much work maybe she just needs to stay pregnant lol.

Ya five pounds is nothing on a women of Adri's height. Tall women can gain/lose weight and it's not as noticable, so I'd say she's gained quite a bit. My 5'11" friend gained 10 pounds and looked exactly the same!! so unfair.