Bellazon

News

Neo52285

http://www.srecica.com/2009/05/marko-jaric...ma-cekaju-dete/

Another article...it looks longer. Anything new in this? Like details? Sorry for asking so many translations chocolate..

No problem :)

This text was written on May 12th, so it's nothing that we already don't know. It says that Marko was in Serbia then and they speculate that he's looking for location for the wedding in Belgrade.

Adriana is 2 months pregnant. She plans on making the official announcement closer to the 3rd month mark.

Source:Zack taylor...now that they are pretty much a credible source.

Looks like she won't be in the show.

Now this I don't believe. I smell a cover up. Two months? Please. We're good, but we aren't that good to have predicted her being pregnant. What was all that mess she was pulling starting from Dec/Jan?

I agree I have a hard time believing she's only 2 months, I still believe she's a bit more. Remember, if she would have said more it throws her GQ claim out of whack....so part of me thinks her PR rep is protecting her reputation. Because if she's 2 months than that means she conveniently conceived 1 month after her marriage...Things don't add up for her to only be 2 months, and she's bigger than two months along...I'm sorry. But whatever time will tell if she doesn't have her baby before the VSFS, and if she does well that's another story. Either way, I'm happy for her

I'll be happy for her either way too, but I just don't believe she's only two months. Like you said, from what we know, things just don't add up and she's just too huge to only be two months. Unless she's having like triplets or something which I doubt. Another thing is that you don't tell people you're two months pregnant because there's always that risk of miscarriage the first trimester which is why you wait until the second. Also, most people don't even know that they're pregnant until the third month. Unless you're crazy and you run out to buy that First Response pregnancy test that tells you like seconds after you do the deed.

Marko and Adriana were at the wedding of Serbian basketball player Darko Milicic yesterday. This is the only picture for now.

post-3972-0-1446077975-73085_thumb.jpg

Credit: missmaya over at AAOF

That dress looks totally different from how it looked on Mike & Juliet back in December! Two months... sure. And I guess that really was just half a wig.

I really doubt there is going to be a show this year. They are shooting for Christmas now and if they have everything done for the holiday line already then we should've been hearing about the show and we haven't.

Uh YEA! Let's try 4 months almost 5...I'm calling it! 4 almost 5 months!!

post-18831-0-1446077979-18799_thumb.jpg

OMG! ... That's too much for me!

She's goin' to be the cutiest mom eveeeer! :blush: :heart: :wub: