Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Im glad she is pregnant, I hope she isnt out of the VS show then at the end of the year, she is one of the most well known VS models next to Heidi. It wont be the same without her. Im sure if the two biggest VS models arent in the show they probably will do some tour like they did in 2004, just like Vamp said.

KK and Selita aren't VS Angels anymore. So the needed people to spoil the show is less (just Mk, DK, and MM). :|

Okay, I see, so they get rid of Karolina and Izabel and now they gotta get rid of the only black girl? So who's left now? Miranda, Marisa, Alessandra, and Doutzen? Pfft!

What only black girl? Selita? Adriana has African ancestry in her mixture, so I'm happy with her representation.

^ I went perfume shopping a few weeks ago and Noir wasn't my favorite. :( I actually preferred their new Cashmere perfume. I ended up buying Rock Princess by Vera Wang, which I just adore!

I bought the Noir fragrance just to get something really quick and get back in line Saturday (lol), but it's...eh. I agree with you.

At the Maybelline Color Sensational launch with huge posters of new ad campaign w/ Adriana Lima, Jessica White, and Christy Turlington.

43 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Source

Don't know if she's there or not yet! I know people are going to ask, and I'm guessing that this was shot awhile back and will be her last thing with them.

post-3972-0-1446077967-16749_thumb.jpg

Adriana Lima pregnant?

Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima is pregnant with her husband Marko Jaric's baby!! An inside source close to the couple tells ZackTaylor.ca exclusively,

"Adriana and Marko are so much in love and can't wait to start a family together. She just told all her friends and family over the weekend - It was the perfect 'Mother's Day' gift!"

Lima and NBA star Marko Jaric are planning a Serbian wedding with Lima to follow their private civil ceremony on Valentine’s Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Gossip Girls reports

“We plan to make two modest weddings, one in Serbia and another in Brazil. We have decided to do so because it wouldn’t be convenient for the numerous members of our families to travel from one part of the world to another. We will prepare two small celebrations in both countries and make everyone happy. Adriana can’t wait to come to Serbia and she will surely visit my hometown this year. We still haven’t decided about the exact date, it all depends on our numerous obligations,” Marko says.

http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/05/adriana_lima_pregnant.php

Marko was a guest on the Mike & Juliet show this morning! I don't really know if this is considered Adriana news, but he did talk about her as well as Mike who has a huge crush on her as we all know!

CELEBRITY GUESTS FOR THIS WEEK:

Marko Jarić

Recently married to Victoria Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima, Serbian-born Memphis Grizzlies star Marko Jaric has his hands in many different fields including basketball, fashion and charity work.

Video at the Source: http://www.mandjshow.com/

Marko's father too told for serbian newspaper that's she's pregnant and that he can't wait for his grandchild.

Do you have the article Chocolate? Or are you from Serbia? That's why Marko went to Serbia. To tell his family. Not to look for places to hold the wedding ceremony because you just wouldn't do that by yourself. Adriana was in New York doing the same.

DID I CALL IT OR WHAT!!!!!

LOL I said it was to convinet for Marko to be in Serbia and not be looking at wedding stuff!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!

100% confirmed! Now all of us can stop arguing back and forth whoo!!

I was correct. Saying that the wedding would not be in the States (regardless of whether Adriana has "her church" there or not) as it wouldn't be convenient for both families to travel to the States for a wedding. Home countries for the win.

We plan to make two modest weddings, one in Serbia and another in Brazil. We have decided to do so because it wouldn't be convenient for the numerous members of our families to travel from one part of the world to another."

;)

Nothing new :) Marko's father confirmed that she's pregnant and told: " I wish you asked Marko about that. And as for me, offcourse that I'm happy that I'll become grandfather though it's diffrent for us, men. You, women, love to talk about that straigtaway and we react differently and we are happy in a different way"

Hey. I saw this last week, i didnt see it posted yet, but i might have missed it..

Adriana Lima is #7 on Maxims Top 100 Sexiest Women

#1 - Olivia Wilde

#2 - Megan Fox

#3 - Bar Refaeli

#4 - Malin Akerman

#5 - Mila Kunis

#6 - Eliza Dushku

#7 - Adriana Lima

#8 - Rihanna

#9 - Jordana Brewster

#10 - Jennifer Love Hewitt

She beat all the other Angels! :)