Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Adriana Lima wants to set the record straight.

"I'm not pregnant," she says through a statement released to Celebuzz through her publicist.

A day after announcing that she Los Angeles Clippers guard Marko Jaric, eloped on Valentine's Day, a MySpace page said to be from Lima hinted that she might be pregnant.

"The MySpace page is a fake," says Adriana's publicist Liza Anderson. The site has been taken down.

"Marko and Aridana are very happy, but not with child. They plan on having a family one day in the future. But not now."

Until proven otherwise, let's drop the topic/discussion of Adriana's alleged pregnancy. We will assume she is NOT pregnant and just be happy for Adriana and Marko. Thank you!!! :flower:

Adriana Lima wants to set the record straight.

"I'm not pregnant," she says through a statement released to Celebuzz through her publicist.

A day after announcing that she Los Angeles Clippers guard Marko Jaric, eloped on Valentine's Day, a MySpace page said to be from Lima hinted that she might be pregnant.

"The MySpace page is a fake," says Adriana's publicist Liza Anderson. The site has been taken down.

"Marko and Aridana are very happy, but not with child. They plan on having a family one day in the future. But not now."

She's no pregnant!

Glad to be wrong! Congrats Adriana!

...they said Marco plays for the Clippers, when he plays for another team!

He plays for the Memphis Grizzlies :)

Yeah thats what I thought!

That was the only reason I thought the statement would be false but im still leaning WAYYY toward it being true

thanks for clearing it for me!

Well, not even people magazine knew in what team plays Marko ...

People Magazine note said: ""I was not the person to fall in love easily," Jaric, 29, who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves, told PEOPLE last March. "I am a difficult person from that standpoint. Now, it's a little different situation."

Come on, he's not the best know player! ... I never heard about him before he started to date Adriana ...

...they said Marco plays for the Clippers, when he plays for another team!

He plays for the Memphis Grizzlies :)

Yeah thats what I thought!

That was the only reason I thought the statement would be false but im still leaning WAYYY toward it being true

thanks for clearing it for me!

Well, not even people magazine knew in what team plays Marko ...

People Magazine note said: ""I was not the person to fall in love easily," Jaric, 29, who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves, told PEOPLE last March. "I am a difficult person from that standpoint. Now, it's a little different situation."

Come on, he's not the best know player! ... I never heard about him before he started to date Adriana ...

Yeah same here, my bro who keeps up with alot of NBA knew him but was like 'that guy is terrible how in the hell did she end up with him?' ha, but still congrats to the both of them and baby or no baby, I hope this couple works! :heart:

:heart:

First of all, I'm from L.A. and I would've instantly known if Marko had signed with the Clippers (but certainly not with the ultra-hot Lakers). Speaking of basketball, have you even seen Marko's stats? He's a less-than-average player playing for a terribly bad team. I'm not saying that to be mean, it just happens to be fact. The Grizzlies are only one game ahead of the Clippers, so they're both tied for the worst record in the NBA. WAY TO GO, MARKO!

BTW, did anyone hear about where Spanky and Marko got married? You would think maybe Paris or Rome or some exotic locale, but it turns out they got hitched in the ultra-trendy state of Wyoming. Nuthin' says supermodel/basketball wedding like one in Wyoming!

:laugh:

ANNOUNCEMENT

For all of you that reside in the U.S. of A, Spanky will be appearing on the Today Show (on NBC) on March 04, 2009.

That means she'll be be in the NYC for some reason. I really don't know why she's gonna be there, so someone is gonna have to find out. It could be a VS event or maybe an announcement regarding her recent elopement, who knows! It sure as hell ain't becuz of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

ANNOUNCEMENT

For all of you that reside in the U.S. of A, Spanky will be appearing on the Today Show (on NBC) on March 04, 2009.

That means she'll be be in the NYC for some reason. I really don't know why she's gonna be there, so someone is gonna have to find out. It could be a VS event or maybe an announcement regarding her recent elopement, who knows! It sure as hell ain't becuz of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Thanks for the news! Is there any way you could find out what time she will be on? Because that show is SOOOO LONG and SOOOOO boring somtimes and the only reason I would want to tune is to see her.

^^From my experience of capping celeb appearances on the Today Show, it tends to always be done at the same certain time everyday. From 8:00-8:30 AM is when Matt Lauer brings in the starpower. My guess is that Spanky will be interviewed outdoors with all of the screaming fangirls.

I'm thinking that it might have something to do with that Perfect Fit or Perfect One bra that Heidi is supposedly the face of or one of the faces of. I think it launched this week or launches next week. Or we could just be pleasantly surprised and she could just be talking about herself. That would really be surprising. Anyway, I can't wait for the baggy dress!

My guess is she'll be wearing a skin-tight dress after the myspace rumor.

Well, she has a belly either way unless she worked out furiously since the last signing which I doubt. Now whether there's something in it or not is the question.