Bellazon

News

Neo52285

So do people think she eloped stictly BECAUSE she's pregnant? Or would she have eloped anyway regardless???

I got to be honest. It was the FIRST thing I thought of. It may be cynical and mean, I'll admit it. But, I thought it.

hehe yea, I thought the same thing. Most likely scenario as it looks now: Not only did she have sex before her wedding, she got knocked up before her wedding too. I guess she realized that with her past statements on virgininty and chastity, this preggo thing doesn't make her look very good so she did that insta-wed thing in order to cover it up.

Oh well... congrats to them I guess. Soon those mini-Marko's will start popping out by the dozen :D From now on I will refer to Marko as Conquistador Jaric. He came, he saw, he conquered and then he came for real. And the wedding bells hadn't even sounded. What a stud!

:heart:

I get the feeling that everyone is happy for Spanky but are going "Who the hell is Marko Jaric?"

I'm also guesing that Spanky is about 3 months into her pregnancy, which is good news becuz that means she'll be giving birth in the summer, which means more time to get her ass back into shape for the VSFS 2009.

:laugh:

Things did happen pretty fast!!

That whole virgin thing just really put her in a difficult position. It received so much press that it was well-known, so she definitely had to do cover up.

So do people think she eloped stictly BECAUSE she's pregnant? Or would she have eloped anyway regardless???

I got to be honest. It was the FIRST thing I thought of. It may be cynical and mean, I'll admit it. But, I thought it.

hehe yea, I thought the same thing. Most likely scenario as it looks now: Not only did she have sex before her wedding, she got knocked up before her wedding too. I guess she realized that with her past statements on virgininty and chastity, this preggo thing doesn't make her look very good so she did that insta-wed thing in order to cover it up.

Oh well... congrats to them I guess. Soon those mini-Marko's will start popping out by the dozen :D From now on I will refer to Marko as Conquistador Jaric. He came, he saw, he conquered and then he came for real. And the wedding bells hadn't even sounded. What a stud!

Yeah, the quick marriage is the classic cover-up, which also means the preganacy was most likely accidental and unplanned. She had sex, (although I bet it wasn't a one time thing) accidentally got pregnant, and thought 'oh quick let's get married now' so no one notices. That sounds about right.

So I guess this means she'll be HUGE in her wedding dress in june.lol (so much for her looking svelt in her dress)

And if she doesn't belive in birth control, she'll be popping them out one after the other....she'll be the new Heidi Klum

Adriana Lima wants to set the record straight.

"I'm not pregnant," she says through a statement released to Celebuzz through her publicist.

A day after announcing that she Los Angeles Clippers guard Marko Jaric, eloped on Valentine's Day, a MySpace page said to be from Lima hinted that she might be pregnant.

"The MySpace page is a fake," says Adriana's publicist Liza Anderson. The site has been taken down.

"Marko and Aridana are very happy, but not with child. They plan on having a family one day in the future. But not now."

She's no pregnant!

I was referring to the cover up about waiting until marriage (the virgin thing) not the pregnancy rumors, which I don't think she is at this time.

Yeah, the quick marriage is the classic cover-up, which also means the preganacy was most likely accidental and unplanned. She had sex, (although I bet it wasn't a one time thing) accidentally got pregnant, and thought 'oh quick let's get married now' so no one notices. That sounds about right.

So I guess this means she'll be HUGE in her wedding dress in june.lol (so much for her looking svelt in her dress)

And if she doesn't belive in birth control, she'll be popping them out one after the other....she'll be the new Heidi Klum

Adriana Lima wants to set the record straight.

"I'm not pregnant," she says through a statement released to Celebuzz through her publicist.

A day after announcing that she Los Angeles Clippers guard Marko Jaric, eloped on Valentine's Day, a MySpace page said to be from Lima hinted that she might be pregnant.

"The MySpace page is a fake," says Adriana's publicist Liza Anderson. The site has been taken down.

"Marko and Aridana are very happy, but not with child. They plan on having a family one day in the future. But not now."

She's no pregnant!

That was fast. You rock - thank you :wave:

^

I don't think she's pregnant at all ... Why she's goin' to deny that she's pregnant if in 3 months it's goin' to be obvious?! ...

Like the note says, she just want to make things clear ... It's her life & we all know that, but i guess she just don't like those rumors ...