Bellazon

News

Neo52285

:heart:

It took you this long to finally leave the company, huh? Well, good for you. It woulda been better news if they fired you, that way you can file for unemployment and just take a vacation. Man, I wish that was the case for me.

:laugh:

That's exactly the reason why they don't fire people, unless the employee did something illegal. The company doesn't want to pay for Unemployment. They find sneaky tactics to get rid of people to avoid the compensations :ninja:

:/ :( Well i guess we will found the way to get news, but i'm very glad cuz we never have to stop to keep moving forward ,no matter what ,thanks for the last new info u bring Pink :yes: also good luck always :flower:

I am confident you will all somehow find VS news without me ;)

Thanks for the kind words :flower:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

congrats and good luck to adri and marko on their marriage, :clap: Marko better be good to her or i'm gonna have to hunt him down :)

from people:

Supermodel Adriana Lima Elopes!

An engagement ring on her birthday and a secret marriage on Valentine's Day – who knew jocks could be so romantic!

Adriana Lima, a Brazilian supermodel and a Victoria's Secret Angel, eloped with NBA star Marko Jaric on Feb. 14 in Jackson Hole, Wyo., in a small, private civil ceremony, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"We are so excited about our future together," says Lima. "And we are really looking forward to a big romantic wedding this summer with all of our friends and family."

The pair, who want their next wedding celebration in Brazil or Jaric's native Serbia, met in 2006 and were engaged last June on Lima's 27th birthday.

"I was not the person to fall in love easily," Jaric, 29, who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves, told PEOPLE last March. "I am a difficult person from that standpoint. Now, it's a little different situation."

So do people think she eloped stictly BECAUSE she's pregnant? Or would she have eloped anyway regardless???

I got to be honest. It was the FIRST thing I thought of. It may be cynical and mean, I'll admit it. But, I thought it.

Their wedding was suppose to be in June or July so I guess they couldn't wait! We will see if the baby rumors are right! :blush: