Bellazon

News

Neo52285

btw. first time I watched Ugly Betty. What a silly show hehe

haha. yeah when i first heard of the show i was like wth :blink:

and the first episode reminded me of the devil wears prada.

although after i watched it, i LOVE that show! :D though i must admit there are a few cheesy moments throughout the show, but it's still cute ;)

have i found on a microsoft site

Adriana Lima advertises for "Miracle Bra"

Victoria's Secret, the beautiful Brazilian model Adriana Lima for a new campaign to win. Henceforth, the dark-haired beauty named the new Wonderbra "Miracle" present. Lima, with their perfect appearance of the dream of many men is in the summer of 2009 basketball player Marko Jaric marry.

the link (in german) http://lifestyle.de.msn.com/mode/mode_gale...mentid=10725762

Wow, this is huge news if true:

San Francisco (AP) — Many people were left wondering how Steve Jobs would react to the announcement that the BGSC signed a contract with Hooters Inc. earlier in the week. Based on the fact that Mr. Jobs has responded, and generally trumped, every decision that Mr. Gates has made regarding his league, reporters and the general public couldn’t wait to see what the next step would be in this ever evolving rivalry. It was revealed today that Mr. Jobs has signed the models of Victoria’s Secret to his league for promotions and other deals still yet to be decided. “I knew that we had to respond to Bill’s announcement immediately,” said Mr. Jobs. “I called my friend Sharen Jester Turney (CEO of Victoria’s Secret) and asked her what she thought about being a sponsor. She told me she was all for it and that it would probably bring more of a female audience to the college game. I hope she is right.”

Victoria’s Secret is an American retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products. It is the largest brand and a segment of publicly traded Limited Brands with sales surpassing USD $5 billion and an operating income of $1 billion in 2006. Victoria’s Secret is known for its fashion shows and catalogues, which feature top fashion models. These models will feature prominently in upcoming promotions by the new NCAA starting this year. As with the BGSC and the Hooters girls, there is speculation that the Victoria’s Secret models may participate as cheerleaders in conference championship and national championship games in the future.

As always, we will keep you up to date if any further news about this situation develops.

:heart:

Y'know, just because this league has signed with Victoria's Secret, that doesn't necessarily mean the "Angels" will be the ones to participate. There's a bunch of other models that pose for VS and I'm thinking that those girls are the ones to be "cheerleaders".

Think about it! Angels as cheerleaders? That would be awesome, but definitely not possible in a financial sense. Instead of Adriana and Alessandra and Miranda and Marisa, we'll probably see models like Hilary Rhoda and Caroline Trentini and Angela Lindvall and Lindsay Ellingson.

Hate to sound skeptical, but this all sounds hinkey and I'm sure someone is just blowing smoke up our asses.

:laugh:

The Best and Worst of November Fashion Magazines

Best Random Victoria's Secret Girl - French Vogue

It's Adriana Lima not in a men's magazine! She's modeling accessories in a deliberately tacky spread in French Vogue. It kind of comes off as a Claire's catalogue, but she still looks smokin'.

z.jpg

Wow, this is huge news if true:
San Francisco (AP) — Many people were left wondering how Steve Jobs would react to the announcement that the BGSC signed a contract with Hooters Inc. earlier in the week. Based on the fact that Mr. Jobs has responded, and generally trumped, every decision that Mr. Gates has made regarding his league, reporters and the general public couldn’t wait to see what the next step would be in this ever evolving rivalry. It was revealed today that Mr. Jobs has signed the models of Victoria’s Secret to his league for promotions and other deals still yet to be decided. “I knew that we had to respond to Bill’s announcement immediately,” said Mr. Jobs. “I called my friend Sharen Jester Turney (CEO of Victoria’s Secret) and asked her what she thought about being a sponsor. She told me she was all for it and that it would probably bring more of a female audience to the college game. I hope she is right.”

Victoria’s Secret is an American retailer of women’s wear, lingerie and beauty products. It is the largest brand and a segment of publicly traded Limited Brands with sales surpassing USD $5 billion and an operating income of $1 billion in 2006. Victoria’s Secret is known for its fashion shows and catalogues, which feature top fashion models. These models will feature prominently in upcoming promotions by the new NCAA starting this year. As with the BGSC and the Hooters girls, there is speculation that the Victoria’s Secret models may participate as cheerleaders in conference championship and national championship games in the future.

As always, we will keep you up to date if any further news about this situation develops.

http://touchdownsatan.wordpress.com/2008/1...ds-with-angels/

Couldn't find any sources to back it up though so it might just be hot air...