Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Adriana on the cover of novel by author Coerte Felske
SUPERMODELS live in a different world. When Adriana Lima spotted Coerte Felske driving on Sixth Avenue the other day and waved hello, the author reached to his back seat and picked up a copy of his "Word," which features the sexy Brazilian on its cover. "I pressed it against the windshield, and she laughed and waved for me to pull over," Felske told us. "I thought she was asking me to sign it for her." As Felske reached for her pen, Lima reached for his book. He laughed, "and she proceeded to sign the cover for me - the author - my book!"

she's about to be on extra. idk if i'll be home long enough to see it or not, but if i am... i'll let you all know what it was about.

edit: nm... it really wasn't about much at all. she shared some beauty secrets. it was about 2 seconds long haha.

Dri is getting so much more recognition now that she so so so deserves! She's on a cover of a book - that's such an honor! :heart: Adri we are so proud of you!

ain't that the truth?? before i felt she was so underrated and deserved some more coverage...especially in the vs catalogs! but now, especially in the christmas catalog, there are pages and pages of her looking very beautiful :)!

She always seemed to be overwhelmed by other VS models (Gisele, Alessandra) and her personality is sweet and quiet.

Now I get the sense that she is more comfortable doing an interview than in previous years. :) :)

What is interesting is how when Brazilians speak English, their voice goes deep. At least, that's been my experience.

I JUST FINISHED WATCHES ADRIANA ON UGLY BETTY!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

It was SO amazing, Adriana proved everyone wrong that said she couldn't act! I'm so proud of you Adriana!

:heart:

Uhm no one has really seen her act before so I don't think anyone was saying she couldn't act, myself included. All I was saying is that I have low expectations (in order to not be disappointed).

Where can I see the episode?

(nevermind lol, see it in the motion thread. I'll watch it now)

EDIT: Just watched it. She didn't get a lot of screen time so it's hard to say much about her acting ability. I think for that type of show, she did fine, but it was all very basic stuff.

I'm not a big fan of the way her mouth moves when she talks (I don't know if it's because she's struggling with pronunciation). Never really bothered me before, but it's something you really notice on a screen actor/actress. Her upper lip curls up so it looks like she's snarling.

All in all she did fine though and I'm happy for her.

btw. first time I watched Ugly Betty. What a silly show hehe