Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Exactly...what she does is her choice. I'm not going to remain super adament that she is a virgin or get on my high horse about her morals when there is no 100% proff she is 'still' a virgin. She wouldn't be less desirable or less moral if she weren't. And that's a true fan. (And that's coming from someone who is also waiting)

What if she wasn't waiting until marriage?? Would that somehow make her less moral or less desirable or would her fans be really disappointed in her?...

I'm also waiting until marriage but I don't act like I'm superior to other people because of it. (I definetly don't think Adri acts that way, thankfully, but some of her fans can get a little overboard with her virginity as if it somehow makes her MORE moral. I'd be much more straight forward I think if asked that question.

Personally...I think that's her way of saying, 'ya Jaric 'hit it'...lol.

Just read this article about Ugly Betty in which actress America Ferrera (= ugly betty) talked a little bit about the show. This is what she had to say about Adriana:

"We're shooting the show in New York now and it's been fun. We've had Adriana Lima - she's gorgeous, stunning and one of the nicest people I've ever met. Now we're in New York, it opens up (the guests) who we can have."

Just noticed Ocean Drive changed their website. Still no Adriana, so she probably won't make it until next month's issue, at the earliest. From what I can gather this month's issue features Caroline Winberg on the cover. Good thing is they added a video of her shoot so hopefully we'll get one of Adriana as well.

And in other news, we got some more information on the fashion show:

Since its television debut six years ago, the lingerie giant's annual show has taken place in New York; Cannes, France; and Los Angeles, its home for for the past three years. The script this year will partly revolve around its setting: a 1954 hotel once popular with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.

''This year's theme is really the return to glamour, because of the iconic history of the Fontainebleau,'' said executive producer Monica Mitro.

Karawan sees it as a perfect coming-out party for a former Hilton long seen as a faded relic of 1950s Miami Beach. ''It's huge for us,'' he said.

Producers plan to film models on the hotel's grounds, including the spa, as well as segments with them on Lincoln Road and on the beach. ``The announcers are going to be talking about the Fontainebleau.''

The Victoria's Secret crew soon will undertake a construction project themselves, building a six-story stage and spectator gallery with room for about 1,000 people.

Adriana left her modeling agency DNA!

Edit - just read on the AFL forums that she is now signed with Marilyn in New York. Really hope this will be good news for her career, though I was totally hoping she'd switch to IMG.....

Anyway, it's official now, she's on the Marilyn website (click Women at the bottom).

Interesting news..I also hope that it's a good choice career-wise as well. :)

But I've never heard of them before..

Ooooh :blink: I was also hoping that she switched to IMG. :hehe: Next person to move should be Doutzen Kroes. :hehe: