Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I just came back from the signing. It was great. Adriana was beautiful. I know she's nicknamed "the goddess", but when you meet her in person, you just want to say "You really are a goddess."

She broke 3 of her fingers. :( :cry: I asked her what happened and if she was okay. And she said she had broken them last week and she was okay, but it was very hard to write, so she's signing all her pics with just a big A.

She was great and I'll always remember this event.

I have to watch extra, access hollywood or E news later because I think I might be in one of the pics.

I just came back from the signing. It was great. Adriana was beautiful. I know she's nicknamed "the goddess", but when you meet her in person, you just want to say "You really are a goddess."

She broke 3 of her fingers. :( :cry: I asked her what happened and if she was okay. And she said she had broken them last week and she was okay, but it was very hard to write, so she's signing all her pics with just a big A.

She was great and I'll always remember this event.

I have to watch extra, access hollywood or E news later because I think I might be in one of the pics.

That's about it. I asked her what happened and she told me that last week she broke her fingers. And it was hard to write since it was her right hand, so she was just signing the autographs with a big A.

But even with all that working against her, she powered on through and proved that nothing can hold her down. She truely is "THE GODDESS".

i have a friend who works in the television industry... i talked to him tonight and he was telling me about some job he worked on tonight. he was like oh i was filming with a victoria's secret girl, adriana something. i freaked out lol. he said it was for a magazine, but couldn't remember what one. they were filming a behind the scenes on it. he said she was amazingly cool and totally beatiful in person!

just thought i would share!! i was sooo jealous when he told me hehe. :)

Oh Eli, I forgot to mention yesterday when you asked me to tell you a bit more. (This proves what I mean about power on). She has such a great sense of humor. She joked that she should of bought a big stamp or an ink pad to put her finger print on for the signing, because signing a big A with her left hand was getting annoying. :laugh: I wish I had a hidden camera so you could see the funny expressions on her face while she was saying this.

aww Adri got broken fingers i didnt notice that in pictures... :cry:

Lucky Joe, im so jealous now :p not only you got to meet her, she also jokes with you :laugh:

writing a big A with her left hand was cute :laugh: and she always have lots of expression on her face,

some ppl might not like it but its one of the things i love about her, so full of live :blush: :heart: