Bellazon

News

Neo52285

This is only indirectly related to Adriana but I wonder if it's true:
March 05, 2008. A couple of months ago Selita Ebanks looked like she was shaping up to be the new face of Victoria's Secret - but now things have changed. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing that the lingerie giant is slowly distancing themselves from the Caribbean beauty.

Word is that the company got a lukewarm response from Selita's campaigns while getting a great response from models Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima. And that as a result, Selita won't have any major campaigns in the near future.

source: http://www.mediatakeout.com/22071/rumor_se...ias_secret.html

^ I agree. When I read they were put against eachother I was like huh. J-lo is not really my cup of tea. Nor comparable to Adriana. Adri is much more down to earth, not stuck up, money and make-up obsessed. Taller, and well, I could be here all day. To sum it up I hate J-lo's stuck up snobby rich girl attitude.

This is only indirectly related to Adriana but I wonder if it's true:
March 05, 2008. A couple of months ago Selita Ebanks looked like she was shaping up to be the new face of Victoria's Secret - but now things have changed. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing that the lingerie giant is slowly distancing themselves from the Caribbean beauty.

Word is that the company got a lukewarm response from Selita's campaigns while getting a great response from models Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima. And that as a result, Selita won't have any major campaigns in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
^ I agree. When I read they were put against eachother I was like huh. J-lo is not really my cup of tea. Nor comparable to Adriana. Adri is much more down to earth, not stuck up, money and make-up obsessed. Taller, and well, I could be here all day. To sum it up I hate J-lo's stuck up snobby rich girl attitude.

HOT FOR MOM

April 15, 2008 -- FORGET Adriana Lima - power lesbians love her mother, Maria. Saturday night, the Brazilian supermodel visited the "This Is Burlesque" girlie show, hosted by drag "king" Murray Hill, at Corio on West Broadway - but Hill ignored the mannequin in favor of her mom. "Adriana was wearing a sexy wrap dress and came with her mom, whom Murray was enchanted with," said our spy. Hill spent the night making repeated comments to Maria, with Lima having to translate.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04152008/gossi..._mom_106547.htm

:dontgetit: is adri's mother's name is maria? i thought it was graca