Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I plan to watch it and see how she does!!

I have seen previous forums where people say things about her accent, which I disagree with and she seems so sweet!!!

I still can't believe that she is dating Marko Jaric. I just looked at him on the web and he is not that attractive. I understand that it is not all about looks but still being easy on the eyes sure doesn't hurt. I say inexperience and daddy issues are the excuses for this one. Hell, let me change that evidently there is something about him. :) None of my business.

From USA Today:

Late-game Super Bowl advertisers scored extra ratings points for their bucks as viewership for the cliffhanger between the New England Patriots and New York Giants surged north of 100 million.

The single most-seen ad in the game, media ratings service The Nielsen Co. reported Thursday, aired in the fourth quarter: At 9:44 p.m. ET, 103.7 million viewers watched sultry Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima flirt in lingerie.

(...)Victoria's Secret was singing about its decision to create an ad for late in the game. The fourth-quarter placement was driven by the ad's theme. With Brenda Lee's I'm in the Mood for Love playing, the ad says the game will soon end and the real fun will begin (and, by the way, Valentine's Day is almost here).

"It was a bargain relative to all other media and advertising," says Ed Razek, chief creative officer for Limited Brands, (LTD) which owns Victoria's Secret. "We're very pleased with the results. We were the only commercial in the Super Bowl that recognized the Super Bowl, recognized our timing and recognized our brand."

The viewer totals made the average ad cost of $2.7 million for 30 seconds in the game seem reasonable.

"If people wanted to reach that many viewers across top network shows, they would need to buy at least a dozen spots," Ziangas says. "People like Victoria's Secret and Pepsi got their money's worth."

adrianalimafan.net_visitor_stats.jpg

From USA Today:
Late-game Super Bowl advertisers scored extra ratings points for their bucks as viewership for the cliffhanger between the New England Patriots and New York Giants surged north of 100 million.

The single most-seen ad in the game, media ratings service The Nielsen Co. reported Thursday, aired in the fourth quarter: At 9:44 p.m. ET, 103.7 million viewers watched sultry Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima flirt in lingerie.

(...)Victoria's Secret was singing about its decision to create an ad for late in the game. The fourth-quarter placement was driven by the ad's theme. With Brenda Lee's I'm in the Mood for Love playing, the ad says the game will soon end and the real fun will begin (and, by the way, Valentine's Day is almost here).

"It was a bargain relative to all other media and advertising," says Ed Razek, chief creative officer for Limited Brands, (LTD) which owns Victoria's Secret. "We're very pleased with the results. We were the only commercial in the Super Bowl that recognized the Super Bowl, recognized our timing and recognized our brand."

The viewer totals made the average ad cost of $2.7 million for 30 seconds in the game seem reasonable.

"If people wanted to reach that many viewers across top network shows, they would need to buy at least a dozen spots," Ziangas says. "People like Victoria's Secret and Pepsi got their money's worth."

Woohoo! :clap: :D

And just for fun, I made a screencap of my site stats for adrianalimafan.net for the past week - I got around 32% (which is a huge increase!) more visitors the days after the Super Bowl than normal - pretty much all from Google searches and 97% of those were first time visitors, who most likely 'discovered' her in the commercial. Yay for Adriana becoming more well-known!

post-5998-1202501045_thumb.jpg

Adriana Lima Dating Marko Jaric

Atlanta, GA 2/08/2008 03:29 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima is now dating Minnesota Timberwolves guard Marko Jaric.

Lima, a Brazilian native, is the star of the new Victoria's Secret commercial that debuted on the Super Bowl.

The day before her ad premiered last weekend, "Marko chartered a plane to be with her on her big day," says a source to People Magazine. "He flew in Saturday and flew back early Sunday morning so he could be on time for practice."

Lima has walked the catwalks of some of the world's most renowned designers, such as Vera Wang, Christian Lacroix, Emanuel Ungaro, Giorgio Armani, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Valentino.

Lima has also graced the covers of Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Vogue, GQ, to name a few. Her April 2006 GQ cover was the highest-selling issue of the year.

Lima is the fourth-highest paid model in the world as 2007. She is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret, where she was joined by Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio as the Brazilian "trinity" of models. Bundchen has since left Victoria's Secret as an "angel".

Along with Heidi Klum, Lima has been with Victoria's Secret the longest (since 1999). She is joined by Ambrosio, Klum, Selita Ebanks, Isabel Goulart, Miranda Kerr, Karolina Kurkova and Marisa Miller as Victoria's Secret models.

Jaric, a Serbian native, is a 6-foot-7, 224-pound shooting guard for the Timberwolves. Jaric, 29, has played in the NBA for six years after being drafted in 2000. He is a member of the Serbian National Team and hails from Belgrade, Yugoslavia.

www.transworldnews.com

From USA Today: