Bellazon

Favorite Comic Books

DarkWolveMage

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Forget that The Punisher films, both 89 and 04 and Spiderman 3 ever existed. Thomas Jane was a missed opportunity. Looked the part, but the writers and directors were incompetent. I for one would have waited to make a Punisher film after having him as the main villian in my version of Spiderman 3. Oh well.... here is my fan individual poster concetp with Tom in the Punisher's classic outfit. If it looks bad, it's probably because I was a little drunk while doing it. Hope it aint though.

fan_poster.jpg

I love reading New Exiles and Uncanny X-Men. I used to read Wolverine, X-Men, Tomb Raider, Witchblade, and Fathom too, but now I don't have the money and I don't live near a comic book store, so I just subscribe to my current two.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i was a total Marvel nut for the most part, but liked some of the DC stuff.

I probably collected every main super hero book for some length of time over my life, but my mian oens were:

Captain America

Iron Man

and Daredevil. I actually had from issue #3 to the end of the original Daredevil series.

Also have loads of Avengers and X-titles.

My fave DC guys were Nightwing, Green Lantern (i got the ring too), and the Flash.

mine are all just waiting for my son to be old enough to read them.

i was a total Marvel nut for the most part, but liked some of the DC stuff.

I probably collected every main super hero book for some length of time over my life, but my mian oens were:

Captain America

Iron Man

and Daredevil. I actually had from issue #3 to the end of the original Daredevil series.

Also have loads of Avengers and X-titles.

My fave DC guys were Nightwing, Green Lantern (i got the ring too), and the Flash.

mine are all just waiting for my son to be old enough to read them.

That's so sweet! Aww!

and he can't wait. i give him archie comics right now so that when they get wrecked it's no biggie. lollll.

but I love sitting with him and watching the superhero cartoons. I got the whole DC animated on disc (batman, superman, Justice League) and we love watching that.

and he can't wait. i give him archie comics right now so that when they get wrecked it's no biggie. lollll.

but I love sitting with him and watching the superhero cartoons. I got the whole DC animated on disc (batman, superman, Justice League) and we love watching that.

The cuteness of your post is making me sick. Stop it! :blush: