Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, MariaL said:

Thanks. I wonder if there are more pics from this photoshoot?

This was a photo from a little book given to a VS costumer that had a VIP  kind of credit card with them; probably there are a few more in the stores worldwide, but as usual VS never release them in digital form sadly :sad:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Victoria’s Secret lingerie actually is expensive and ordinary on my mind. There are so many nice stores with very interesting models. I don’t wear sexy underwear so often, so I’m not ready to waste so much money on it. My wife loves me in all clothes and without too, so all these small uncomfortable issues are not for me. Of course, sometimes I want to look more sexy and I have such lingerie, but I buy cheap once and it okay for me. For me, Cheap Sexy Lingeries For Women is the best option, I don’t like to waste time on buying from stores, walk around and so on. Online is the best way to do it. Just check it. I’m always buying from there.

• 2 months later...

So many of the pictures on the older pages don't even work. In the swim forum some of them take you to pictures of someone else. 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:06 AM, alnumlock said:

gosh there is a lot of adriana VS image, where can i find this image without going through all page ?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...