Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

WOW

thank you so much

i really wish i lived in america so i could work there - your really lucky!

Metaphorically speaking, working for VS is almost like being a battered wife in a torn relationship. You love it but it keeps beating you down, yet you keep going back to it because you keep thinking it will change. People like me and Pink have been through the cycles and we had to let it go. It wasn't easy but it wasn't difficult. You agree with me, Pink?

Haha thanks VH - the scan is awesome as always! How on earth did you get a poster like that scanned!!! *bows with respect*

Scanning VS posters isn't as complicated as it looks. But piecing them together is the difficult part. If you've got your own VS poster, simply scan it in four different areas and then piece them together. I did it for Adriana's and Miranda's posters, now I just gotta do the rest (Alessandra, Karolina, the other American blonde one......).

Yeah, I own a nice stash of Adriana posters. What's that? You don't have one? Dude.......

Get us some picts from the Noir campaign and the Vintage Collection!!! (Y)

I'll work on it. I'd go back to my store, but I doubt I'll know anyone inside anymore. :cry:

I got a question for you, Pink. Where would I stick an Adriana promo image poster from the VSFS 2003? I got two of them aching to be posted.

:laugh:

Metaphorically speaking, working for VS is almost like being a battered wife in a torn relationship. You love it but it keeps beating you down, yet you keep going back to it because you keep thinking it will change. People like me and Pink have been through the cycles and we had to let it go. It wasn't easy but it wasn't difficult. You agree with me, Pink?

That's a loaded question :laugh: To sum it up, I loved most of my associates and clients. I worked very hard and it shows. I was one of the top 100 mangers in the whole country. Things were unfairly taken away from me.

I'll work on it. I'd go back to my store, but I doubt I'll know anyone inside anymore. :cry:

I got a question for you, Pink. Where would I stick an Adriana promo image poster from the VSFS 2003? I got two of them aching to be posted.

I am sure you will manage to hook us up w/ those new picts ;)

Perhaps the VSFS 2003 or in the Misc. thread.

:heart:

@nothingless: It's a backstage picture of Gisele, Spanky, and Oluchi. It is a promo image that was used in men's magazines to promote the "November 19th on CBS" show. You call it a UHQ scan, I call it a rarity. This is what one of them looks like in tiny avatar form.

32105193.884fa7.jpg <----

You like that, huh? Yeah, makes you wanna see it bigger, don't it? (*That's what she said)