Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Cool I just looked, theyre trying to get rid of the popup preview, but they look strongely like just resizes, if u compare the smaller 380x512 seem a bit sharper, but hey, bigger is always better right.

I thought the same thing...however then I Realized that Firefox seems to have problems displaying the slightly resized image on the main product page. The image if you save it is sharper than it looks in firefox and still larger. I then went and browsed the website in Google's Chrome and everything is much sharper. So....the pictures are DEFINITELY actually larger and more detailed because of it.

For reference sake here is the same picture as it appeared when you saved it before and after the change:

The most obvious way to see the detail that has been added due to the slightly higher resolution is to look at the animal print on the very top edge of the v-string.

I believe the first two pictures are Bianca Balti, not Adriana. Both gorgeous models though. ^^

Cool I just looked, theyre trying to get rid of the popup preview, but they look strongely like just resizes, if u compare the smaller 380x512 seem a bit sharper, but hey, bigger is always better right.

I thought the same thing...however then I Realized that Firefox seems to have problems displaying the slightly resized image on the main product page. The image if you save it is sharper than it looks in firefox and still larger. I then went and browsed the website in Google's Chrome and everything is much sharper. So....the pictures are DEFINITELY actually larger and more detailed because of it.

For reference sake here is the same picture as it appeared when you saved it before and after the change:

The most obvious way to see the detail that has been added due to the slightly higher resolution is to look at the animal print on the very top edge of the v-string.

I believe the first two pictures are Bianca Balti, not Adriana. Both gorgeous models though. ^^

If you read on I did not intend to post a picture of solely adriana, I was simply posting a picture showing the difference in detail due to the new resolution.

If you read on I did not intend to post a picture of solely adriana, I was simply posting a picture showing the difference in detail due to the new resolution.

Ah. My bad. The way I understood it was you were using two different pictures (meaning them to be Adriana) to show difference in resolution. My apologies.

looks like a new image!

found on ebay

It is a 7 ft. window display :) I think they are doing a brand guide this Sunday. I am sure you can drag it out of their trash if you really want it. Yes, I am serious about digging in VS' trash :ninja: So many of the "rare" images posted here could easily be found in VS' trash ;)