Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Yeah, whenever I try to take pictures the workers are always there

watching my every move; I don't know maybe I look like I'm going to steal something! :laugh:

I always end up taking a picture of it though :) In the VS store that I go to always has

pictures that we don't have - LOL and here is an attempt to take a picture of Adriana with Giselle,

its not a new picture it but its kind of rare. I tried my best to take the picture because it was hanging

on the wall and i took it right when the ugly blonde lady turned around. :hehe:

picture001vi8.th.jpg

Yeah, whenever I try to take pictures the workers are always there

watching my every move; I don't know maybe I look like I'm going to steal something! :laugh:

I always end up taking a picture of it though :) In the VS store that I go to always has

pictures that we don't have - LOL and here is an attempt to take a picture of Adriana with Giselle,

its not a new picture it but its kind of rare. I tried my best to take the picture because it was hanging

on the wall and i took it right when the ugly blonde lady turned around. :hehe:

picture001vi8.th.jpg

How about $350? And I'll even buy you a ladder to get it. I've never been in a VS store before, I didn't know they had pictures framed like that in there. I would love to get my hands on that SEXY book. I don't look often but I think I've only seen that book for sale on ebay once, and it seems like it's been about three years since I saw it.

After some fiddling around with limalicious' photo in photoshop:

(Credits to BahianChic for straigtening the picture out. I improved the contrast / saturation, removed some of those hotspots and replaced them with skin and hair and tried to get rid of that dark stripe running across the picture. It's far from perfect but it's a little better now.)

dsadasd.jpg