Bellazon

The Best Model of VSFS '07

Limalicious

No the poll isn't closed yet.. few more hours to go..

Note : I've noticed people are judging Isabels legs from editorials

and stuff, this is about how they look only at the fashion show, the picture

that i was provided for you to look at.

:)

Well considering I don't like the picture you [or someone else] came up with for Isabeli, I'm going to vote based on what I know her legs look like [That ed came out not to long ago], and unlike Adriana and the picture Sheebshag put up.. Isabeli's legs still look the same... Adriana, not so much.

You chose the majority of picture for the models... [sERIOUSLY would of been better to have given more then one picture per choice] and I don't happen to agree with how some of the models have been highlighted, so like me, some people will naturally look for their own pictures from the show and elsewhere.

Isabeli had strong looking legs, however with the way the god damn show was edited you didn't get to see much of the body as an overall, thus the majorty of pictures from this year suck and aren't flattering. So, I'm happy pheno put up something realtivly new to look at for Isabeli cause really... the show didn't do any of the models justice, with the exception of Adriana... and that's not saying much. She looks better then she's looked in awhile.. but still none of them looked that great.... period