Bellazon

The Best Model of VSFS '07

Limalicious

When I look at Izabel's pic [from above] she reminds of one of the fake-bake uber Southern Cali, big breasted woman who wants to be in playboy desperately and is willing to blow whomever to get to the top. Now I'm not saying she always looks like that. God no.. sometime she looked absolutely beautiful.. but imo she has a hell of a lot better body parts then her abs... [you've seen her ass and legs right? /WIN]

Andi, while not a great model has a much softer look, and a nearly perfect body. [she was VS's fit model for the show. They started a template from her body and built the outfits around her and then tailored them to fit the other models accordingly] I dunno.. Izabel looks so worked out, very "Look at me.. I go to the gym.. abs of steel!!!!"... just not my thing..

There's toned, and then... toned... Izabel in the picture represented just looks toooooo toned for my taste, and honestly I can't be bothered to go into her thread and look for better pictures.