Bellazon

Victoria's Secret General Clothing

Neo52285

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
not very fan of those last shoot from vs but thanks anyway

I second that. :(

Please don't rip me apart for this, but I think Adriana hasn't aged too well. :(

I mean she was the sexiest model out there when she was younger and I think she outshone everyone else of the vs models with her beauty...

But right now she looks either puffy or leached on photos to me and I think Gisele or other models look way better at higher age (even Heidi, which kind of scares me).

Guess that's some kind of balance, Adriana was super super hot when she was younger, while other models were just hot. And now Adriana is not so hot anymore

while others are still hot... :laugh:

I say Candice, she's being promoted a lot by VS these days & it looks like Rosie wants to act now so she won't have so much time to be the main face of VS like other girls

Thread Edited :) ...

Since this thread is for VS General Clothing, I moved the last two some odd pages to "General Discussion". Though one can never predict what may inspire a soap box and or soap boxes, please try to use the General Discussion thread for general discussion and for particularly long soap boxes, please try to utilize the Chat Thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...&start=3940 .

• 2 weeks later...