Bellazon

getting drunk

menu-select

Water my dear. Drink more water. The headache is from dehydration.

I love those though. I had one everyday for breakfast when I was in Brazil. Cachaca is kind of hard to come by here though :/

It also happens to be the only form of rum that I can drink that doesn't lead to some form of debauchery.

Spain sounds like fun. I've always wanted to go but my limitted Spanish speaking abilities only allow me to converse in the manner like that of Dora the Explorer.

No more debauchery for me though. The last thing I need is to be harvesting the fruit from that labor. Instead I shall behave myself enjoy the alcoholic beverages responsibly.

Besides Des, I don't need to be drunk to think you're beautiful. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The downside to drinking is when u lose your phone or well someone TAKES IT then your texting it and they actually RESPOND! friggen fags, i hope they burn lol to all you nice gays im sorry but shit man lol

its my first night going out in a while for this to happen!, im angrified! :mad:

The downside to drinking is when u lose your phone or well someone TAKES IT then your texting it and they actually RESPOND! friggen fags, i hope they burn lol to all you nice gays im sorry but shit man lol

its my first night going out in a while for this to happen!, im angrified! :mad:

LOL.. I suppose you would do better if someone held your phone for you.. like hold someone's hair when they drank too much..

If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain, If you're not into yoga if you have half a brain

If you'd like making love at midnight in the dunes on the Cape, Then I'm the love that you've looked for write to me and escape..... And I said, "I never knew."That you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain, and the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne if you'd like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape you're the lady I've looked for come with me and escape

If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain, If you're not into yoga if you have half a brain

If you'd like making love at midnight in the dunes on the Cape, Then I'm the love that you've looked for write to me and escape..... And I said, "I never knew."That you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain, and the feel of the ocean and the taste of champagne if you'd like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape you're the lady I've looked for come with me and escape

^ u have good friends liQe Johnnie, Jack, Jim, and Jose. . . . . . . .

Jose is nice but inspires behavior I have no cure for. :blush:

Jack and Jim are great but seems to be boring company at times. :sleep:

Johnnie can speak my language but has an expensive style. :laugh:

:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...