Bellazon

Lakshmi Menon
Thumbnail

Sam12

WHOA. this woman is special.

her skin looks like silk.

thanks for showing her to me!

ill see what i can find to help bump up the thread, she deserves some attention. :wub:

you are welcome :) and yeah I totally agree her skin is amazing, its like chocolate haha :blush:

Will be looking forward to your posts. :)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, thank you SO MUCH penny-dreaddfull!! I had seen like one or two pics but not the entire editorial. Its absolutely incredible and something so different from the usual. I love it so much and I totally agree about that India comment lol.

no prob, sam..

have good news, lakshmi and catherine mcneil have the SS 08 hermes campaign, so

people will jump on the bandwagon when they see she has a campaign

and i found a few pics... she was on the cover of india vogue, shes on the far right. :heart:

edit: as cute as gemma is, why is she on the covers of all the asian vogues? maybe someone can solve this mystery for me

India_2BVogue_2B__2BOct_2B2007.jpg 43053341_lakshmimenon1.jpg 43053342_lakshmimenon2.jpg 43053343_lakshmimenon3.jpg 43053344_lakshmimenon4.jpg

Oh thats great news and lets hope it happens soon.

STUNNING pics yet again, love those swatch ones.

haha I wish I had the answer to that question penny, but I have been baffled by that myself. Maybe cause she was the number one model or so??? I dont know :idk:

For the Vogue India there should have been a solo Indian model on the cover, would have loved to see a solo shot of Ujjwala or Lakshmi or even Aishwarya Rai would have been good.

ash would have been tremendous, seeing as shes prety much the most famous woman in the world

thankfully she modelled <Still models?> i would hate to see these new vogues plagued with

actresses on every cover like here in the u.s. they have a chance to do it right.

heres to hoping they dontfuck it up!

found a few more pics, on fmd. theyre small, but she looks amazing :wub:

i cant wait till the hermes campaign comes out.. shell be getting

so much work!! :ddr: :chicken: :ddr:

000000111227_lakshmi_menon_fullsize.jpg 000000111228_lakshmi_menon_fullsize.jpg 000000111229_lakshmi_menon_fullsize.jpg 000000111230_lakshmi_menon_fullsize.jpg 000000111231_lakshmi_menon_fullsize.jpg 000000111252_lakshmi_menon_fullsize.jpg

• 1 month later...