Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

You know what sweet heart, I'm gonna have to say no to both. Adriana has a unique face that no one captures but herself. Thats what makes her special, and anyone on this earth, were all different.

I agree! Adriana has the perfect shaped face,

Her nose is so perfect; & small.

She has gorgeous almond shaped eyes, and

a mesmerizing eye color, I've never seen

before. Her beautiful white teeth match perfectly

with her gorgeous lips. Everything about her is

beautiful. I never seen anyone that looks

like her. We are all different . . We can't all look the

same. Adriana's beauty is far too special.

But we all know why people compare there self to

Adriana. Just look at her!

well u guys cant say that, u never know. i heard there are like 3 people in the world which look exactly the same..so im sure someone probably does look like adriana

I once saw a girl posting she looked like Adriana on Yahoo ask questions, I clicked on the image link and damn for a second there I thought I was looking at a younger version of Adriana Lima. So I believe there are lookalikes in the world, but those two are definitely not it (no offense)

well u guys cant say that, u never know. i heard there are like 3 people in the world which look exactly the same..so im sure someone probably does look like adriana

I once saw a girl posting she looked like Adriana on Yahoo ask questions, I clicked on the image link and damn for a second there I thought I was looking at a younger version of Adriana Lima. So I believe there are lookalikes in the world, but those two are definitely not it (no offense)

:yes: thoroughly :p

I don't know if it's the right place for requests, so please tell me if It's not, so i won't be off topic in the future...

I was wondering if someone could post a picture i saw in a magazine of Adriana. In it, she wears jeans, a white shirt, a green jacket over it with some coloured furs around her neck... She has her black hair... I don't know in wich event it was, all I know about it is that the pic was taken in 2004... If you have the complete set, it would be awesome!

Thank you! I truly hope you understand wich picture im talking about!

File not found Miicah. Can u upload them yourself?

I seriously doubt there's anyone that looks like Adriana's twin sister, way too many factors to take into account.

I watched a documentary on look-alikes that do it for a living, and most of them had to have plastic surgery for a closer match.