Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

yeah adriana is so unique...she's a little chubby and thats what makes her look sooo different from other models! and ur right, a lotta models do look manly but adriana is just plain gorgeous cuz she's not a stick...she has a perfect body! i love alessandra also but her chin is just weird and she's just too skinny!!!

yeah adriana is so unique...she's a little chubby and thats what makes her look sooo different from other models! and ur right, a lotta models do look manly but adriana is just plain gorgeous cuz she's not a stick...she has a perfect body! i love alessandra also but her chin is just weird and she's just too skinny!!!

exactly. thats what all models should look like-size wise. its giving a horrible image to young girls with stick figure models. adriana looks better than ever now!

i 100% agree with your sabriana. adrianas extra makes her that much more wonderful. i dislike alessandra, shes too skinny and thats not a good role model for young girls like myself. I like Adriana because i feel that shes real shes not all fake with makeup and ribs showing and all this. Shes just so wonderful and her personality is so sweet and down to earth, i love her. also i feel alessandra shows a little too much i know thats so stupid to say cuz her and adriana are vs models, but thats their job. you dont see them walking around in bras and underwear. if you see adriana on a normal day or at a premiere she doesnt wear micromini skirts and all this. alessandra always has to show some skin. but thats just my personal opinion.

post-15002-1180020188_thumb.jpg

post-15002-1180020209_thumb.jpg

post-15002-1180020297_thumb.jpg

i 100% agree with your sabriana. adrianas extra makes her that much more wonderful. i dislike alessandra, shes too skinny and thats not a good role model for young girls like myself. I like Adriana because i feel that shes real shes not all fake with makeup and ribs showing and all this. Shes just so wonderful and her personality is so sweet and down to earth, i love her. also i feel alessandra shows a little too much i know thats so stupid to say cuz her and adriana are vs models, but thats their job. you dont see them walking around in bras and underwear. if you see adriana on a normal day or at a premiere she doesnt wear micromini skirts and all this. alessandra always has to show some skin. but thats just my personal opinion.

yep thats true. ale always has to like show her body in some sort of way and wear skimpy clothes or something like that. but on the other hand adriana is a lot more decent imo than any other model. she's so innocent and has the best attitude. i think that adriana is a lot more religious than some models that is why she dresses covered on a normal day...and even looking like that she is still gorgeous! any young girl should take her as their role model.

Most of those drawings are pretty bad tbh, a straight trace off a printout would solve alot of the disformations those peeps are drawing.

A select few are really talented tho, and vector art takes quite a few steps, so BIG up those deviant mofos! :)