Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

A drawing I'm going to sell on e-bay:

I'm good with pencil drawings too, and it would have looked 10x better if u used more contrast between light and dark, so go from white to like 6B pencil. Also her booty needs rounding and her nose needs straightening, and her lips are a bit too full. Otherwise great job Mams :)

main1dl5.jpg

A drawing I'm going to sell on e-bay:

I'm good with pencil drawings too, and it would have looked 10x better if u used more contrast between light and dark, so go from white to like 6B pencil. Also her booty needs rounding and her nose needs straightening, and her lips are a bit too full. Otherwise great job Mams :)

main1dl5.jpg

Thanks...I guess? :blink:

The contrast is more apparent in the original drawing, with my less-than-stellar scanner pictures become fuzzy and lighter. Photoshopping just enhances the texture of the paper so it's not much help. The proportions aren't 100% perfect but I used a grid so they're not off by much (if at all). I appreciate your effort in editing the picture but her bra isn't a dark color and it didn't do much in the way of improving the drawing in the least bit.

Sorry Mameha, but I wouldn't pay any money for a drawing like that...but on the other hand, you never know what kinda people roams ebay...

Let us know how it goes, if you can sell that pic then I should be able to make a fortune...hehe

That's not a nice thing to say...

The drawing looks cool to me. I wish I could draw that good.

Sorry Mameha, but I wouldn't pay any money for a drawing like that...but on the other hand, you never know what kinda people roams ebay...

Let us know how it goes, if you can sell that pic then I should be able to make a fortune...hehe

It already sold. ^_^ Hate to tell you but I've made over $900 selling five drawings in total on e-bay, so your assumption that others won't like my art is false.

Until you've posted your artwork and proven yourself to be better, you have no grounds to criticize others. And considering how your IP address matches a certain other member's here, why should I take a troll's words seriously?