Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Smarf said:

So here's one that could use a little bit of explanation.

adriana-lima-vs-megan-fox_33427.jpg

It’s simple a fake, proportion wise not even a good one. There are a couple more out with this bloke on it. I think one is with Miranda Kerr and and another with Karolina Kurkova, correct me if I am wrong.

Some talented Photoshop artists who had their fun with some vs models. That’s all there is to say.  

22 hours ago, vatras said:

It’s simple a fake, proportion wise not even a good one. There are a couple more out with this bloke on it. I think one is with Miranda Kerr and and another with Karolina Kurkova, correct me if I am wrong.

Some talented Photoshop artists who had their fun with some vs models. That’s all there is to say.  

I remember seeing the Miranda one - can't find it though. Never saw the Karolina.

I'm skeptical that the Adriana one is an 'obvious fake'. It is clearly her entire body with her hand in that pose, but the guy's obnoxiously tall.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@ninfa I have these pictures of her in white attending the Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series for AMFAR, at Wall Street in NY, but the date is 22/06/06 and not 2/06/06. Tell me if these are the ones you were looking for.

Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (1).JPG Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (2).JPG Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (3).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (4).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (5).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (6).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (7).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (8).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (9).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (10).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (11).jpg Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series AMFAR nyc 22-06-06 wall street (12).jpg

thanks but not ;)

• 2 months later...