Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

never saw this one before..

thank you :wub:

just wondering but does anybody have one that is from this same shoot..she had her hair in braid..and like a bikini..white with maybe navy blue floral prints on it..and she was looking side ways or something..looked really thin..i have it but its just cut and editted..so it would be nice to see the original :blush:

oh yes and thank you sontasejou!! very much :wave:

You're welcome! And here are the rest of the photos from that shoot (I think the second one is the one you're looking for) ;)

post-4139-1148962690_thumb.jpg

She was 18 in the "Wicked" shoot, I believe.

hmm....i would have to look more into that. when she joined VS she was a bit more thicker, she had longer hair, and she was merely 17.

Well Wicked came out in 1998, so the photos were taken at least a year before that, maybe two years.

I think 15 or 16 is right

http://www.tim.it/

it's all "elisabetta canalis ads"...no more adriana :(

:( , well I did hear that she wasn't as popular as they'd hoped, so I guess that's why she was replaced

It was nice while it lasted!

for main 3 reasons....the first, the spot with the little kittens and ducks...the sentence she said in the commercial was one of the most stupid and idiot thing in the world(ok, it's not her fault, but u know...to the people who know her only form the tim commercial was insopportable)

another one is that she("she"...her managers) asked too much money to go to sanremo music festival(federica felini - look for her on google :laugh: - went instead of her)

third, the story about the verginity that neither my cat belive :laugh:

okay i guess what i wanna know is.. how come in one picture she looks perfectly sun drenched (like the group ones with izabel and alessandra with whatssexy on their black tops) and on the other one just normal or sometimes even on the pale side... i know its all make up, lighting, setting and stuff but so im wondering what is her natural colour like when shes not overdosed with make up...and those what is sexy picture were already taken with flash and since we all know flash makes you lighter than you are, she mustve been real tanned that day... how does she do it!! give me her self tanning secrets!

okay i guess what i wanna know is.. how come in one picture she looks perfectly sun drenched (like the group ones with izabel and alessandra with whatssexy on their black tops) and on the other one just normal or sometimes even on the pale side... i know its all make up, lighting, setting and stuff but so im wondering what is her natural colour like when shes not overdosed with make up...and those what is sexy picture were already taken with flash and since we all know flash makes you lighter than you are, she mustve been real tanned that day... how does she do it!! give me her self tanning secrets!

naturally she is very very tan. but i guess the cover up and the lighting makes her very light. she could have a special massage oil to help her skin looking perfect and some of them contains an acid that lightens the skin. it's all about the make up and lighting. naturally she is just tan :)