Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Please HELP

As some of you might have read, last night my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING!!!!!!

3 1/2 years of collecting pictures and videos and its just GONE. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Today I went out and got an external drive so....If anyone can do me the immense favor of maybe uploading their collection of Adriana on a zip file or something...I would be soooo grateful to not have to go through ALL those pages again.

:wave:

install Ontrack EasyRecovery and simply recover files (other programs are also good, but this is realy easy to use). Be careful to not overwrite files on hard drive. So don't install new OS or something. Best way to recover is to connect hard drive to another computer.

As some of you might have read, last night my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING!!!!!!

3 1/2 years of collecting pictures and videos and its just GONE. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Always back up your stuff! Have it at least two places!

hehe, I'm saying it like this because one of my external HDs died a few days ago as well and I hadn't backed up everything so I lost a lot of stuff as well. It's infuriating, but we have no one to blame but ourselves for not taking sufficient back-up :blush:

Always back up your stuff! Have it at least two places!

hehe, I'm saying it like this because one of my external HDs died a few days ago as well and I hadn't backed up everything so I lost a lot of stuff as well. It's infuriating, but we have no one to blame but ourselves for not taking sufficient back-up :blush:

Yeah...I had almost 200 GB of different pics and videos. And I lost it all. So i got an external drive to back it all up this time.