Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone have this bigger?

24ew65u.jpg

Excuse me if this point has already been made, but this guy kind of resembles Mario...as in Super Mario.

All I could think when I saw this was "It's a me, MARIO! Hallo!" All he needs is a red cap with an "M" on it.

Okay sorry, unnecessary point...hope this doesn't upset anyone! haha

HA!HA! SUPER MARKO!!!!

AHAHA that makes it even better that his name is Marko!...and yes, you can tell how much attention I pay to the names of model's significant others based on the fact that I didn't know his name haha.

But yeah, Adriana seems like the kinda lady who would have high standards, so I'm sure Super Marko is cool.

Actually, she's not. She's very down to earth and doesn't seem to care about material things and what not. She's probably the nicest supermodel compared to others :)

^ EXACTLY that's more i like it,that's why i'm a hardcore fan of her till dead and the bettest in the world,still hoping meet her someday.

Actually, she's not. She's very down to earth and doesn't seem to care about material things and what not. She's probably the nicest supermodel compared to others :)

I think she means high standards in another way, that she wants to be with a man who really is nice, has good manners etc. and doesn't want to be with someone arrogant just to have a boyfriend/husband what so ever.

You can have "high standards" in other persons you hang around with too. But actually it should be normal to be nice and have some manners...

I think she means high standards in another way, that she wants to be with a man who really is nice, has good manners etc. and doesn't want to be with someone arrogant just to have a boyfriend/husband what so ever.

You can have "high standards" in other persons you hang around with too. But actually it should be normal to be nice and have some manners...

Haha yeah I definitely meant high standards in another way as you just said...thank you for understanding that!