Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

yeah he was married at pone point and he has a son. I don't know if he's still married though.

He and Adriana never dated. It was just for that editorial that they had to look like a couple. They did a good job! :)

yeah he was married at pone point and he has a son.  I don't know if he's still married though.

He and Adriana never dated.  It was just for that editorial that they had to look like a couple.  They did a good job!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A good job, but it still doesn't have the glow of the Alessandra/Marcelo shoots. And, well, I'm trying to erase my memory of that Lenny-I-Wanna-Be-Jimi-Hendrix guy, so I won't compare to them...

A good job, but it still doesn't have the glow of the Alessandra/Marcelo shoots. And, well, I'm trying to erase my memory of that Lenny-I-Wanna-Be-Jimi-Hendrix guy, so I won't compare to them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like Adriana with Lenny. :wub:

i like lenny too.... well, actually, i should say that i just like his music... i didn't favor it when they were together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But love goes where it wishes, not where we wish it to go (I'm talking about "being in love", not the other kind of love). The other thing is that Lenny Kravitz must have some good qualities otherwise Adriana wouldn't have been attracted to him.

(Incidentally, shouldn't this thread be in the "General Discussion" section?)