Bellazon

Veronica Varekova
Thumbnail

Gilligan

Still noone has ever gave me a good reason on why she never poses in a thong. Am I the ONLY one who wants to see her butt? I think she's got a great body. Sh has pictures where she's wearing either a thing or v string and never shows us her behind. Is she trying to tease us to death or what. This is killing me. We Veronica fans should contact her and plead with her to pose at least just wants!

• 1 month later...
Still noone has ever gave me a good reason on why she never poses in a thong. Am I the ONLY one who wants to see her butt? I think she's got a great body. Sh has pictures where she's wearing either a thing or v string and never shows us her behind. Is she trying to tease us to death or what. This is killing me. We Veronica fans should contact her and plead with her to pose at least just wants!

Perhaps she is self-conscious. Tyra Banks also refuses to show her butt in a thong and it's because she's uncomfortable with people looking at her butt. Maybe Veronica is the same way.

:idk:

Perhaps she is self-conscious. Tyra Banks also refuses to show her butt in a thong and it's because she's uncomfortable with people looking at her butt. Maybe Veronica is the same way.

No model is perfect, so perhaps she has a relatively "flat" butt. The few pics that even show a side view of her rear seem to indicate that it's not very "bulbous".

No model is perfect, so perhaps she has a relatively "flat" butt. The few pics that even show a side view of her rear seem to indicate that it's not very "bulbous".

Still. I'd like to see it. Only then will my curiosity be cured, because it's killing me and keeping me up ALL night!

• 1 month later...

Wow, I'm disappointed we don't have more pictures of her here. I have the SI daily calendar and her pictures are -always- my favorites (I use them as bookmarks no less, heh).

She doesn't know how to take a bad picture.

And how can anyone who has seen the second and third to last pictures in this set (not to mention her cover shot) say she might have a flat butt? http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=583529

Blasphemous.

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.foundrymusic.com/video.cfm?id=11402

Sexy vid. Does anyone have more like it? I was looking for her SI vids forever since for some reason my comp won't let me play ANY SI vids strait from the SI website.

just uploaded this:

Do you have an .AVI version that's high-res that you could upload to Rapidshare perhaps? Youtube always cuts a lot of the quality of the vid.

Whether you can or can't, that's a bunch for the Youtube version!