Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

Tough round. I highly respect the work of both when it comes to SI... Petra will blow Marisa out of the water if it were anything other than SI or VS but for SI they're pretty much dead even. I want to say Petra but Marisa has a lot of good things going for her... bigger breasts, a leaner waist, a longer torso. These are all things that would give her an advantage with SI's target audience. The better swimsuit model over all though I have to give to Petra... Marisa could only dream about producing stuff like this:

p00dj9.th.jpg 0499pp8.th.jpg sw0715wria1.th.jpg ds0050042petranemcovaaryx2.th.jpg

Of course we can't count that since it's High Fashion Snob's material and not SI. So let's compare SI shots... A theme that often makes it's way into a SISE is a sunset on a beach. They've been using that since forever ago... Marisa and Petra both have good ones...

mmsi1tn2.jpgpnsi1wf3.jpg

Lighting aside, it's really hard to tell whose the better SI model... (Although Petra has the more classic pose in this comparison)

I don't want to resort to who has the better paper trail but this is too hard and I think that's what I'll have to go with in the end anyway.

Petra + 1