Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

:cry2:

For this round I vote for Kathy Ireland.

She looks okay and she probably doesn't use bad language or have a bad temper, and she's probably more famous.

(though Veronica looks good too and is usually very nice and I like her as well).

First off, let's get our facts straight. Veronica Varekova has had only one cover, according to SI--2004 (I think Daniela Pestova was in 1995). In 2006 she did appear on the Allstar cover. She also is in the book, "Exposures" with several other SI cover models. Beyond that, she has appeared in every SI swimsuit edition from 1999-2007. Now, Kathy Ireland has a very glorious past with SI, almost unrivaled, and it would be far more fair to compare her with some other highly acclaimed SI models of her time, such as Elle McPherson (at least they were close to each other in time). I LOVE Veronica's sultry bombshell look. I am a big fan of hers. I ADMIRE Kathy Ireland's achievements with SI and since and think she is beautiful. Which one was the best SI model? Kathy Ireland without a doubt.

Yes Moiselles, I do realize that the pairings are random, but it just becomes a popularity contest that takes very little in to account the model's achievements. Wouldn't it be more interesting to put a couple of similarly accomplished models up against each other, such as Christy vs. Linda, or (in SI) Cheryl vs. Elle? I'm just saayyiing!

Kathy Ireland

Nominated by: mbinebri]

Cover: 1989, 1992 & 1994

Appearances in SISE: 1987, 1998, 1999 & 2000

vs.

Veronica Varekova

Nominated by: Andreina

Cover: 1995, 2000, 2006 - All-star Past Cover Models

Appearances in SISE: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006