Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

Neo52285

Thanks Obsessed, I didn't have time yet to cut her out of the catalog pages! Mind if I add these to the site? :)

Sure np, can't wait for you to scan some more :)

Thank you, and I'm working on it! ;) It's hard to get hold of VS catalogs here in the UK though - have to buy most off eBay. :/

Thanks Obsessed, I didn't have time yet to cut her out of the catalog pages! Mind if I add these to the site? :)

Sure np, can't wait for you to scan some more :)

Thank you, and I'm working on it! ;) It's hard to get hold of VS catalogs here in the UK though - have to buy most off eBay. :/

that's too bad!! :( but hopefully when you do get a hold of them, you cna give us beautiful scans :D!

Sasha, u seriously need to get hold of the latest catalogues as they are released, don't VS post overseas?

Yeah, but not consistently! I ordered one from them for free back in January, and it arrived okay (the 2007 Spring Casual one I scanned), but then I filled in the form two more times for the two next catalogs, and neither one of them arrived. Requested the last one only last week, so we'll see....maybe I have to order something for the catalogs to keep arriving or something. :/

Alternatively, if anyone has any catalogs they want rid of, I'd happily take them off your hands and scan them! ;)

maybe I have to order something for the catalogs to keep arriving or something.

That's the way it works most of the time. The customers who order things tend receive more catalogues (and other little bonus things) than the ones who request them but rarely purchase anything.

Actually, the more you buy the less likely you will get one of those "free panty" coupons <_< But you do get the catalog quite frequently :yes:

Guess I'll have to give the whole buying thing a try then! ;) Last time I was in the US I bought a whole bunch of stuff at VS - panties, a bra, and PJs, I do love their stuff.

Does anyone know if it makes a difference for receiving the catalogs if I order from their website instead of out of the catalog?

Actually, the more you buy the less likely you will get one of those "free panty" coupons <_< But you do get the catalog quite frequently :yes:

Guess I'll have to give the whole buying thing a try then! ;) Last time I was in the US I bought a whole bunch of stuff at VS - panties, a bra, and PJs, I do love their stuff.

Does anyone know if it makes a difference for receiving the catalogs if I order from their website instead of out of the catalog?

No

Finally finished scanning in Victoria's Secret latest catalog, 2007 Spring Fashion, Vol. 3. Took me all weekend!

These are just the swimwear pages - the rest of the scans are in their respective threads, or see all of them at adrianalimafan.net. :)

2007 Spring Fashion, Vol. 3

post-5998-0-1446080888-60949_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1446080888-62706_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1446080888-6405_thumb.jpg

Scans by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)