Neo52285

General Discussion

9,062 posts in this topic

He clearly has serious mental problems, he believes he is Jesus and thankfully somehow police department noticed him. Even if they will release him soon, i hope he learned his lesson at least.

6 minutes ago, duhampi said:

He clearly has serious mental problems, he believes he is Jesus and thankfully somehow police department noticed him. Even if they will release him soon, i hope he learned his lesson at least.

I hope that court understands he is mentally hill and they send him to an adequated mental hospital rather then in jail, because if not when he gets released nothing will change. I red he is the son of one of the people who died in the planes of the 9/11 terrorist attack, so this may have influenced his pathology. But Indian Creek residents should really invest more in security measures if it's this easy to go there, they're all very wealthy so they definitely have the money to collectively hire a very qualified personnel security team, since being famous always attracts menaces like that (if I ever become a millionare my paranoid self would make sure to hire the best people out there like ex SFOD-D CAG or DEVGRU).