Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Mo- said:

@Yemen I don't know much about the NFL or Patriots, only some certain things and that the super bowl is huge. Though I have always seen a lot on the internet about Patriots, they seem like a very strong and organized team and it showed making a comeback like that. But I can only say this much about it because I don't know more. But about the coach thing, that might be explaining why he is 'distant' so to speak. We have only seen them after a game, two games which were really important I think he had a different mindset when they saw each other. When a game is over you can't just snap out of all the effort and concentration I think. And then there is the part you might still not be able to believe what just happened. I love how they are still like showing up here and there, but being subtle. The whole baby thing was weird maybe but still you didn't hear much from both sides which I think is really good. Private and professional life really needs to be apart and since both are still going strong in their career, choosing the private way is good. 

I have never really seen Gisele and Adriana being friends, but neither both are really good friends with models, as in the way candice and behati are, correct me if I am wrong. 

I don't know if we would ever see them together though, like tom, julian, gisele and adriana. The boys might be good friends, but they might just keep their 'lifes' seperated. It would be awesome though, but then I also think it's nice we haven't seen both girls together yet, I don't know how to explain it but since Adri and Julian are like private and 'new' to me it feels they are only focused on themselves right now and the friends and knowing the team or whatever is next. 

My take on gisele and Adriana is when it comes to interacting with people within their field, they are very alike. You don't see gisele hanging around many other models much or old co-workers.

Gisele said once, she is in her industry but she doesn't LIVE it. She isn't one of the models who  mainly hangs around just the models and be all fabulous and show how fab her life is, she does her job and go home. The same seems to go for Adriana (its funny because they are the two richest right now), you only see adriana with other fellow models more because she is still with VS, she still works with a team of models. But besides them, she has her own people and family she hangs around. It seems to me Gisele is the same way. So, they are going to be like that to each other imo. It would be hilarious to see them with each other, because,they are both extra and extroverted and love to talk

This picture says it all, the fact that the only none brazilian is just standing there makes it even funnier lol

a.thumb.jpg.ff0c28b4e9b0f712803b110d9b409b3e.jpg

2 hours ago, Yemen said:

@emerald7

I tried my best to provide level headed insight and I hope this isn't offensive to anyone.

thanks for your post, it is interesting to read other peoples opinion. Even few people say some topics are repetitive like her lovelife, how she handles social media, her body, smoking etc, it nice to discuss all that even we don't agree always.

It's true People bring out different sides of others all the time but i think important is how you react to it. Because it tells you alot about yourself. Time will tell how they will handle the media attention, the kids, the distance and all that. I also hope they keep it private because of the annoying "fans" and i hope to see more of her work instead of reading those gossipstory's.

2 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Love Adriana and Jas tookes in this! Adriana's pose is everything. 

Love them too!! Jasmine is so beautiful and underrated and Adriana looks stunning next to the under 30s. I wished there were more pics.

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

She looks great in the ed! :heart:

I hope that she will have her own US Vogue cover soon....

here you have it lol. No serious can't wait to see her once on the US cover. I even like it more than the real cover below or she could have been there too.

Sadly I think she misses the boat with America Vogue long ago. Now all they do is picture celebrity singer and actress. Unless if she stars in movie or it is shown with atlethle in the style of Gisele and Lebran James or Gigi and Olympan metalist.

When they feature models it is group picture cover and with new generation and it would be insult and a joke to put her in that class they are not her peer. She is legend. although she did not look much out of place in ed shoot with the other models. Hopeful one day they will feature legends from older times or even older models of now like she, Irina, Naomi, Isabeli Fontana, Natasha Poly.

There is still Vogue UK, and more Paris and Italia.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

here you have it lol. No serious can't wait to see her once on the US cover. I even like it more than the real cover below or she could have been there too.

Thanks! :rofl:

That actually wouldn't be a bad cover.... ;) 

19 minutes ago, AdriDiva said:

Sadly I think she misses the boat with America Vogue long ago. Now all they do is picture celebrity singer and actress. Unless if she stars in movie or it is shown with atlethle in the style of Gisele and Lebran James or Gigi and Olympan metalist.

Agreed. I remember hearing how Anna Wintour was never fond of Adriana back when she was younger and that's why she never got a cover. Not sure if there is any truth to that but it would explain her absence on the cover after all these years. 

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

In one of the interview I posted on motion she said that she was excited, but not that she was going to attend, for Marc Jacobs and another new brand. Since it's a new one I don't think they have the money to book her, and there're no big names she usually works with this week, so my opinion is that she will soon come back to Maimi for the weekend, and then come fly later at the end of NYFW to attend the Marc Jacobs show on the last day, also because usually Maybelline does a party at the end of the fashion week end she went the past couple of years, so the it would fit perfectly from a time point of view.

yes you could be right. I still hope she walks many shows. But we will see.

Isn't the time around she goes with her kids on Holiday after the nyfw?

Does someone else read on serbian sites the last few weeks she and marko will be come back together again???

Edelman started following her on IG.

10 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Does someone else read on serbian sites the last few weeks she and marko will be come back together again???

They always have a lot of articles about them. Most of them are just gossip...

Recently they wrote about her and Edelman, and said that he is her new boyfriend.

6 hours ago, mjmarija said:

They always have a lot of articles about them. Most of them are just gossip...

Recently they wrote about her and Edelman, and said that he is her new boyfriend.

aha ok thanks. and it would be strange if there is something true about it

On ‎09‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 4:47 PM, Sophie20 said:

Adriana wasn't that close to Tamara when she was married right? Or she was and we didn't know.... I still want to know what happened with Edu, I really like him

I don't think they were that close. I haven't seen that much together like now. It is strange, the thing with Eduardo. I still think something happened between them. But i leave it that way 

I refuse to link to people who make pages specifically to hate on another person (because really...it's inevitable and I don't want to give them attention) but I'm wondering, how common is it for Adriana to block someone? There's a person on instagram that has screenshots of Adriana blocking them. (Edelman fan). 

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I refuse to link to people who make pages specifically to hate on another person (because really...it's inevitable and I don't want to give them attention) but I'm wondering, how common is it for Adriana to block someone? There's a person on instagram that has screenshots of Adriana blocking them. (Edelman fan). 

NOT common at all. There was this hater adriana had, and they commented on her IG like everyday, they even talked shit about her kids, and Adriana and that person even argued once. But adriana, never, ever blocked the person. 

You are talking about this bitch

I saw her page, she is an unattractive white girl that loves her tom and Gisele. SHOCKER. Not.

I think its good to link these accounts, especially to fans. SO that they can get reported. Its not inevitable, trust me lol. Adriana fans have been able to hack and have an entire account whipped out.

And I am glad Adriana is blocking hateful julian fans because they are nasty. You don't want anybody being able to follow you and what not, who hate you for no good reason, especially those who may because of her ethnicity. Not ALL of them are racist, but its ironic, what these females look like and who they DO like. And its just terrible to be prejudice like that, they deserve a blocking.

I don't expect all his fans to like her. No one that likes Adriana is going to blindly like anyone she dates. Pats have fans that are too involved too. At first this girl made some reasonable comments. I can see how someone that doesn't know Adriana's personality and goes to her page for the first time and see Adriana calling herself a "queen" will instantly think she's full of herself. They don't care to do the research. But this girl didn't stop there. She escalated so quickly and is just quite vicious and goes beyond simple misinterpretations. I usually ignore all the extreme hate but this caught my attention because Adriana actually blocked her. Oh well. Haters are gonna hate. 

Don't expect so many fans to hate her. Adriana is not somebody who is usually hated like that. She is one of the most liked models ever, even Vogue said that. I def don't expect it if some pats fans manage to like Gisele. As I said before, if somebody who ranted about the rest of the team in public, has managed to avoid actual hate pages. I think somebody who is very quiet and hasn't done anything like that can too.

I think the IG caption complaining is BS. So many of Adriana's fans commented on this telling her, how Adriana is KNOWN for her great and actually humble personality. She deleted them all and blocked THEM. And it just makes no sense to be "so" offended by that, but apparently everything Gisele has done and said is ok

And I don't mean to keep bringing gisele in, to say Adriana is better than her. NO. Or to insult Gisele. But its to bring up the double standards.

But I am not here to argue with anybody. I don't have time for anybody thinking because I feel this way, I'm jumping down someone's throat. Whats right is whats right, and whats wrong, is whats wrong. To even go as far as create a hate page, there is no justification for this person in my eyes. That is wrong. Because Adriana hasn't done anything to them or Julian.

Well, I don't think explanations or reasoning justifies anything. My use of "reasonable" refers to being able to understand how someone that knows nothing about her can jump to that conclusion. Also, something tells me that this girl who created this, if she is who I think she is, she has never looked into fashion. At all. So I doubt she knows what vogue says about anyone. I just think it's hard to expect the Internet to never say a bad word about someone you like, because most people are just plain lazy. They're quick to hate but never do the research. 

I agree about Gisele. But I remember how much Pats fans hated her at the start too. And much more viciously. Gisele does have a more outspoken personality than Adriana. I feel like Adriana goes out of her way to not say anything that could come back to give her grief.