Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 minutes ago, TKC said:

A VS superbowl commercial without Adriana or even Candice? I doubt it. If Adriana isn't even apart of it, it doesn't exist. Thats like having a fashion show without her

It could be without anyone but Adriana...

If they filmed something special they couldn't keep as a secret.

@emerald7 Do you mean a commercial for another brand she is working with?

We will see if she has a commercial. . . would be great. Sad she didn't walked few Fashion shows in milan or paris last weeks. I have seen Sara and Elsa and they looked beautiful. Does someone know when the next Fashionweeks are?

While Adriana is undeniably attractive— she is a very popular model after all— not all fans are  too happy about her latest selfie. One Instagram user even said her body looks “alien” as she seems to have lost all her curves.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3914862/adriana-lima-criticized-by-fans-for-being-too-skinny-after-posting-selfie-showing-off-abs/

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

We will see if she has a commercial. . . would be great. Sad she didn't walked few Fashion shows in milan or paris last weeks. I have seen Sara and Elsa and they looked beautiful. Does someone know when the next Fashionweeks are?

http://www.inquisitr.com/3914862/adriana-lima-criticized-by-fans-for-being-too-skinny-after-posting-selfie-showing-off-abs/

She was with her kids after being away from them for a while because she was doing other work. Adriana is older and still has other stuff to cover. She isn't going to be at every runway show these days

Which one of you "fans" on here, are going on that Julian E fan website talking badly about Adriana just because she went to two damn games in Boston? Questioning her as a mom just because she went to two boston games out of an entire season. And they happen to be the most important games of all?

You probably won't show yourselves, but i'm sure you all will read this. Please keep in mind that until this point, you all weren't even sure if him and adriana was still dating. But she goes to two games, and now how good of a mother she is, is questioned? Now she isn't good for julian?

Lets be real for a minute:

Lol Julian is the one, because of his past, is known as trash to people who aren't his fans. Adriana, has never been known to be that, not even to people who aren't fan of hers. So please reconsider before talking about adriana like that, and do so with a better reason. Because her going to a handful of games isn't anything. And during one of those games her kids were with their father in the Bahamas, AFTER being with Adriana for weeks in Brazil AND Miami.

It is so dumb to talk about adriana like that and to think out of them, she would be the toxic one. And I find it really funny that on that forum, that kind of talk happens AFTER she had seen his parents at the same game, clearly some of those fans are some jealous b!tches. And if they aren't that, they are just damn idiots, that has not been on this forum enough to know what Adriana is about.

Lol at some of those people also saying Adriana was there for some spotlight, Adriana has more followers than Julian. Damn near been to the superbowl as many times as him because of her record breaking commercials. Adriana is literally talked about every year during the superbowl regardless because of her TALENT and her commercials. I don't think she needs him for attention lmao.  Sorry to break it to you Julian fans. Adriana isn't a new 20 year old model, she is an iconic model at this point and the second highest paid model currently. Julian can't do anything for her industry wise. She has already made it happen

I know about this stupid talk of Adriana by his fans from someone else who is on this forum. Said there was some "Adriana fans" saying that mess, and some could be on here, or look on here at least. LOL talking about Adriana like that, as if it didn't take Julian WEEKS to acknowledge his child. Stop.

Everywhere I go, on GENERAL forums about celebs as a total, I actually have to defend adriana being with somebody like Julian (because I have nothing against him, when it comes to Adriana). and his fans think Adriana would be the toxic one? Lol People are praying Adriana finds someone better, just know that

As a member of #PatriotsNation and as much as I adore Julian, his man crush and his admiration for Brady could be a little extreme at times :/ I think that was part of the reason he started a relationship (whatever it may be) with Adriana. 

It is so easy to superficially judge others than to understand the full story. Maybe by trashing others it distracts us from acknowledging our own flaws and shortcomings :/ When it comes down to it we are all humans---not perfect. By us bashing Julian we are just as bad as those who are bashing Adriana. Don't stoop that level---rise up and take the high road.

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

As a member of #PatriotsNation and as much as I adore Julian, his man crush and his admiration for Brady could be a little extreme at times :/ I think that was part of the reason he started a relationship (whatever it may be) with Adriana. 

It is so easy to superficially judge others than to understand the full story. Maybe by trashing others it distracts us from acknowledging our own flaws and shortcomings :/ When it comes down to it we are all humans---not perfect. By us bashing Julian we are just as bad as those who are bashing Adriana. Don't stoop that level---rise up and take the high road.

True. I don't WANT to bash him, I just wanted to make a PSA, like, you can't possibly think about Adriana like that when Julian is not any better than her possibly, and just because she went to a number of games. And after she was with her children for weeks, and they went a long time without their dad, sue Adriana for going to a pats game while they are with their dad. Sue adriana for not bring her kids around him yet.

I personally, truly don't have a problem with Julian as far as Adriana being with him goes, because he hasn't wronged her as far as we know. But she ALSO has not wrong him. So what people aren't going to do do, especially so called fans of Adriana, is come at her in such a nasty way just because she went to some  games.

Adriana. Does not. Need him. lol. The fact that they tried to even link it to attention and spotlight.. Adriana didn't even post herself at the game. We only know she was at the game because she is a nice person, who rarely rejects fan pictures and she was with his parents. But thats not enough to question her motherhood or being as a person.

Lol got a hint its def some females on that forum talking about Adriana Like that. But like I said, they have NO business talking about Adriana like that. She works hard, owe her success to nobody but herself, still popular, and is a good person and mom. Anybody that tries to say she other ways or isn't good enough for julian, they have some screws loose up there.

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

which is incredibly lower than I thought. A friend of mine said a long time ago she just so happened to go on that dumb ass forum, and said one of the first things she saw was somebody saying something racist about Adriana having black blood, used the n word, and not the ones in songs. She said she never been back since then

Its comical people on there try to act all high and mighty and above it all. They are some nasty and pathetic human beings and I don't care how delusional they are about it. After hearing that, IDK why I am surprised they stooped as low as they have recently. I mean if you're gonna use racist slurs and shit, may as well talk about her being a mom and spread lies and try to act like she isn't the second highest paid model in the world

4 hours ago, TKC said:

which is incredibly lower than I thought. A friend of mine said a long time ago she just so happened to go on that dumb ass forum, and said one of the first things she saw was somebody saying something racist about Adriana having black blood, used the n word, and not the ones in songs. She said she never been back since then

Just out of curiosity, would the site happen to be Barstool? :rofl:

30 minutes ago, TKC said:

the youtube comments for barstool are even better than that Lol

I believe you! I know a lot of people who reads Barstool (or as I like to call it "BS" :cain:) RELIGIOUSLY :ermm:

Not that this would make the situation better but they make jabs and back-handed comments about Gisele on the news all the time. Yes, the news :ermm:  NE sports fan are totally cray at times---much more cray than other sports fan. I have seen a dude threw his toddler son at a high profile NFL player b/c he was so excited. Very disturbing :blink:

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I believe you! I know a lot of people who reads Barstool (or as I like to call it "BS" :cain:) RELIGIOUSLY :ermm:

Not that this would make the situation better but they make jabs and back-handed comments about Gisele on the news all the time. Yes, the news :ermm:  NE sports fan are totally cray at times---much more cray than other sports fan. I have seen a dude threw his toddler son at a high profile NFL player b/c he was so excited. Very disturbing :blink:

People have been saying the NFL fandom are the worst of the worst, I totally see it now. because everyone knows to think so low of Adriana like that is crazy. But I feel like the pats fans love gisele, I think somebody even said here, thats where alot of her followers and stuff comes from and I bet she got a better welcoming than Adriana is right now.Even though her situation with getting with Tom is almost the same. Even though Gisele kinda bitched about the rest of the team when the pats lost infront of everyone lol. I feel like if that was Adriana she'd get more shit from them and it would be talked about longer

But it makes sense lol, they are pretty different. Besides both being said some of the most humble and nice to work with it in the industry. Besides that though, its easy for people to pick and choose who they like between them based on other stuff.

As far as actual news is concern, we all know as Adriana fans Gisele gets it lmao. It usually falls on her lol. For some reason the news/media (outside of modelling) just really want to shit on gisele and they really want Adriana to also for some reason. She never does but I do notice the media and news for some reason, they have it out more for Gisele and she is usually misunderstood.

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

Does Edelman really worth this much trouble!? I wonder how different people's reaction would be if there was proper relationship announcement.

It's sad but i wish she had never gottn divorced...

staying with marko wouldn't be any better. We don't know how edelman is to her or treats her. We literally have no actual good reason as far as Adriana is concerned to wish she stayed with Marko. So I don't think its fair or right to start thinking that. And its worse to even put that negativity out there for her. Atleast wait until there is an actual good reason before doing that to her.

Honestly, Edelman is just a public figure who some fans actually find good looking. If adriana was to be with a good looking singer or something, she would have to deal with the same thing. This is just the first time, since lenny, she has been with somebody like edelman.

Its not HER nor Edelman's fault he has nauseating fans on a board. I just been told they even ripped into Lais before and other black/WOC just because it was speculated he could have liked them. Adriana as well because they couldn't figure out who it was at the time (Obvs it was Adriana). Just your typical jealous fans, with a worse twist because Adriana is a model of color and they know it.