Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, duhampi said:

He clearly has serious mental problems, he believes he is Jesus and thankfully somehow police department noticed him. Even if they will release him soon, i hope he learned his lesson at least.

I hope that court understands he is mentally hill and they send him to an adequated mental hospital rather then in jail, because if not when he gets released nothing will change. I red he is the son of one of the people who died in the planes of the 9/11 terrorist attack, so this may have influenced his pathology. But Indian Creek residents should really invest more in security measures if it's this easy to go there, they're all very wealthy so they definitely have the money to collectively hire a very qualified personnel security team, since being famous always attracts menaces like that (if I ever become a millionare my paranoid self would make sure to hire the best people out there like ex SFOD-D CAG or DEVGRU).

On 20 Ocak 2017 at 6:15 AM, duhampi said:

You may know the guy in the article if you regulary search for Adriana on facebook, twitter or vine. He was disturbing Adriana since 2009, he was secretly taking pics of Adriana's house every single day and posting around 100 Vines about her in front of the her house in Miami. I was freaked out when i realized how he close the Adriana's house and the way he mentioned Valentina and Sienna. Relieved he finally got arrested for threatining to kill Trump and Adriana's name is in the case.

http://uncova.com/man-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-trump-at-inauguration1

Yet another reason to move to NYC

14 minutes ago, TKC said:

Do you all think she is gonna have another superbowl commercial this year?? I desperately want to see her in another one, a solo one

^SAME. She did many iconic ones, and she is the only one to have ever had 2 commercials the same year, she should definitely be in one, not counting VS.

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

in the Video you don't see more than the pic but here is one from the halftime.

qweerwew.jpg

It's from snapchat? Or if it's ig stories can you tell me the user name, because I can't read the username well.

Never mind, found it, now I'll post them on motion.

Edited by nhlovesadri