Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Grace Elizabeth, new Pink spokesmodel, talks about Adriana at the vsfs 2016 in this interview:

What was it like being on the Victoria's Secret plane to Paris?
I sat next to Zuri Tibby, another Pink spokesperson, so she was my plane buddy. It was insane. The music was going and everybody was super pumped. Adriana [Lima] was screaming, “Let’s go, ladies!” and running up and down the plane. It was an amazing experience to be with all of those girls.

Which Angel made you the most starstruck?
Adriana Lima. She is the queen of VS. When I met her, I was just kind of staring at her from afar, and she noticed, so she came over to me and introduced herself and just started talking about her children and telling me to enjoy the moment. She gave me tips on how to walk, how to be confident - she’s so down to earth and amazing. I mean, I hit her with my wings during rehearsal! She was sitting down and I just whacked her in the head. She peeked out from underneath and said, ‘Watch it!’ I have a photo of it, which my mom printed out and it’s sitting in our living room.

We need that picture lol :D

You may know the guy in the article if you regulary search for Adriana on facebook, twitter or vine. He was disturbing Adriana since 2009, he was secretly taking pics of Adriana's house every single day and posting around 100 Vines about her in front of the her house in Miami. I was freaked out when i realized how he close the Adriana's house and the way he mentioned Valentina and Sienna. Relieved he finally got arrested for threatining to kill Trump and Adriana's name is in the case.

http://uncova.com/man-arrested-for-threatening-to-kill-trump-at-inauguration1

31 minutes ago, TKC said:

yeah, I remember him. I didn't know he took pics infront of her home and stuff, he also did the same with candice. he'd mention them both.

He has 10.000+ pics of Adriana's house on facebook, couldn't find his account now, probably deactive. He mentioned many others but didn't take pics oh their house except Adriana and He knows every members of her family.

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

He has 10.000+ pics of Adriana's house on facebook, couldn't find his account now, probably deactive. He mentioned many others but didn't take pics oh their house except Adriana and He knows every members of her family.

so weird..... did adriana ever do anything about him. Ew.

11 minutes ago, TKC said:

so weird..... did adriana ever do anything about him. Ew.

No idea, but i was always thinking if there is any possibility for me to report this guy from another continent :D Watching his vines was like watching horror movie for me, he was standing in front of the house and recording everybody who visits house  all day everyday

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

No idea, but i was always thinking if there is any possibility for me to report this guy from another continent :D Watching his vines was like watching horror movie for me, he was standing in front of the house and recording everybody who visits house  all day everyday

geez thats scary. They say they think he is homeless. So its easy for him to be outside her home. I hope adriana realizes this because he will probably be getting out and thats not safe nor good

2 hours ago, duhampi said:

But the island where she lives hasn't private security? I red a while ago only residents could go there and that they have their own security guards. Plus the isand is full of very rich people's houses so it's strage they didn't stop him before.

30 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

But the island where she lives hasn't private security? I red a while ago only residents could go there and that they have their own security guards. Plus the isand is full of very rich people's houses so it's strage they didn't stop him before.

I believe he was working somewhere near the Adriana's house at that time because he was dressing like gardeners in most of his Vine. I also believe the Indian Creek Island is not as secure as they mentioned since paps can easily violate privacy of the residents. 

It is very creepy, and Adriana (or Marko) has not reported him to the police? They didn‘t see him? How is it possible that this man sneak in, as you say (I don‘t do any of this, I just found out now) EVERY DAY the private security of the urbanization in which they live? They didn‘t see a man in front of his house taking photos and recording videos? And if they have seen him I suppose they will have reported him, so in this case the police did nothing? Not even a restraining order? I would be so scared and more with two little daughters. I have so many questions. Thank God that nothing hasn‘t happened, but a tragedy could have happened, by God, that man wanted to kill the president of the USA, an idiot, but the president and a human person, after all. That person is clearly mentally unbalanced, thank goodness he‘s already under arrest, I hope he takes a long time to be released.