Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody knows what book she is reading on this ig stories picture she posted? One of the letters of the book title is covered, and  I can't read the lines under it.

this one?

Coragem para Viver - Marcelo Cezar

Livro-Coragem-para-Viver-Marcelo-Cezar-4748788.jpg

On 29.12.2016 at 8:21 PM, emerald7 said:

I don't know, lol i thought she was singing to the song, the music is so loud she had to be Aware of it.

she follwos denny now, i didn't know he had Instagram. Ist a long time ago i have seen a actual pic of him.

I thought you misspelled 'lenny' for awhile :laugh: 

4 hours ago, TKC said:

omg, she actually went LIVE on instagram tonight, I would have never expected her to do that

Does anyone knows if it's possible to see it somewhere now? Because in my timezone it was around 5 am and I was sleeping, and in ig stories it's not there anymore.

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Does anyone knows if it's possible to see it somewhere now? Because in my timezone it was around 5 am and I was sleeping, and in ig stories it's not there anymore.

It's not possible to watch IG Live videos after the broadcast over unless someone records it during the broadcast. 

When I first saw that last week I thought she might be a part the campaign, but there is a video in Joan's thread that includes the whole cast and Adriana is not a part of it... 

I was really hoping she would have at least one campaign this season.

2 hours ago, mjmarija said:

When I first saw that last week I thought she might be a part the campaign, but there is a video in Joan's thread that includes the whole cast and Adriana is not a part of it... 

I was really hoping she would have at least one campaign this season.

Well, she worked alot with VS prior to this season. Can't expect much with that happens.

She has some stuff coming out because of all that time she spent in NY and she shot something with Joan. And she does for sure have her Les Lis Blanc stuff. 

I hope she has a strong year this year but that depends on how much she will be working for VS and gotta remember Adriana is getting older. She is 35, nobody her age is putting out much work anymore

2 minutes ago, ramires said:

No doubt about Adriana Lima's place but just wondering if this ranking based on any actual survey?

It seems not, on the article it says :

"...reported that analytics company D'Marie conducted research that factored in likes, followers, sales conversions, and engagement to come up with the results."

"We've developed an algorithm that compiles over 24 specific metrics from each social media platform that determines an individual's ranking amongst others' in any variety of categories".

so I guess this algorithm just counts the number of likes on all her social medias, the number of posts and numeric things like that, then it "weights" their importance in some way that was decided by the developers and it gives a numeric result that allows to ranks the person in exam.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

It seems not, on the article it says :

"...reported that analytics company D'Marie conducted research that factored in likes, followers, sales conversions, and engagement to come up with the results."

"We've developed an algorithm that compiles over 24 specific metrics from each social media platform that determines an individual's ranking amongst others' in any variety of categories".

so I guess this algorithm just counts the number of likes on all her social medias, the number of posts and numeric things like that, then it "weights" their importance in some way that was decided by the developers and it gives a numeric result that allows to ranks the person in exam.

Thank you :flower: Do you know if Victoria Secret does any kind of researches about their angels?

4 minutes ago, ramires said:

Thank you :flower: Do you know if Victoria Secret does any kind of researches about their angels?

I don't know for sure, but I guess they check if an Angel is successfull selling products by seeing how the product she was promoting went on sales. I'm fairly sure they also check a model's social medias, maybe asking them to post some promotional pictures or to remove something they think it's not appropriate (like bts pictures of the vsfs fittings they don't want to be public yet, and I remember Adriana posted not long ago an old vs lingerie picture and she wrote she missed shooting lingerie, and later she deleted that part, so I guess they may have asked her to edit that picture).