Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

In regards to Adriana's accent; in English she sounds like a man and if you go to youtube you will see people making this observation in the comments but this is common amongst female Brazilians.  Her Portuguese is colloquial Bahia Portuguese, that is just the way they speak.  I do not see how she would sound like a Gringo when she speaks it.  She lives in Miami, a Latin city where Spanish is the daily language and you can live there just speaking Portuguese.  I was there for four months in the beginning of the year and did not speak English once in three months - just Spanish and Portunhol.  Adriana gave an award at the Latin Grammy show and did it in 90% perfect Miami Spanish.  I wonder if she likes Miami because it is a Latin city.  My general experience is most models much prefer NYC.

The Brazilian models who have Gringo accents in Portuguese are the white girls from Parana, Santa Catarina, and Rio Grande do Sul. These girls are viewed as white not Brazilian, so they find themselves competing with all the other white models and live in a different world than the Adriana types. If you just saw Gisele you would never think she looks Brazilian, but with Adri you would say - "She is a Brazilian."  I have met many random white people in Manhattan who were from Brazil but spoke English with no accent, and had they not told me I never would have guessed they were from Brazil. I was in NYC in March and met a 24yo Gaucha, she had been living in Manhattan since age 16, and she spoke native Manhattan girl English and had a Gringo accent in Portuguese; meaning when she called home she sounded like an Anglo girl who learned Portuguese.

I live in LA and the white Brazilians tend to hang out together, and the Adri/Lais types also form their own group.  This is what happens when a white person from Brazil says - "I am from Brazil", or "I am Brazilian".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ

Nevermind, somebody is lying.

Does this look like five and half months/due in october to you? All those candid shots of her are recent.

https://www.instagram.com/officialellarose/

candice is due in September. That is just one month apart.

Adriana been knowing this guy since the start of july. This happens days after people catch on.

Smh

Well, it's obvious that she (Ella) will not say who is 5 months pregnant without being pregnant. I'm not saying that Edelman is the father (although not surprised me if Edelman really the father of baby), but another thing yet, but a pregnancy is something that can not be faked. It would be too stupid. The child will be born sometime, she will not be pregnant for 2 or 3 years lol hahaha. It's something that if it will definitely show is true or not. Some women, especially first-time mothers, you don't realize they are pregnant until almost six months. But anyway, soon we will leave doubts. And anyway, the last 4 or 5 photos in Ella's Instagram, not appeared to be taken the same day that she post.

You never know. The timing is very funny. Those pics of her that's candids were all taken in July still. People shall see. It doesn't matter if it's Julian or not because Adriana also has children from a previous relationship 

Yes, Adriana also have children, but not the same, IMO. Valentina and Sienna are the result of a stable relationship, that ended badly, but were the result of a stable couple for several years. If Edelman turns out to be the father of that child, that child it would be the unwanted child he had with the woman he cheated on his girlfriend. That speaks very ill of him. Again, if that proves to be true, that I don't know if it's true. And just my opinion. I don't want to return to those discussions hahaha.

We will just have to see lol. Really don't care that he cheated on that ratface racist ex girlfriend of his. She was a nasty girl. Not worthy of respect at all. 

What speaks ill is that he was associated with someone like that. (although one of the groups she was racist towards, he dated before but that doesn't mean much) The bitch supported genocide.

I know thats his gf and not him, but Adriana should continue to be careful and not be serious with him yet, just in case. The good thing is that they aren't serious now

16 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

What she's doing in the Hamptons?

holiday?

On 22.7.2016 at 5:39 PM, emerald7 said:

WWD What are your plans for the rest of the summer?
A.L.:
Right now me and family are in the Hamptons and from there I travel. I’m going to continue working because I’ll be at the Olympics. I’m looking forward to it because it’s something new for me. I’m going to be one of the contributors for NBC. We’ll be showing the Brazilian sights, my favorite sights in Rio and different Brazilian foods, so everyone can get a taste of Brazilian culture.

http://wwd.com/eye/people/adriana-lima-discusses-marc-jacobs-goals-rio-olympics-10494894/