Bellazon

Edyta Sliwinska
Thumbnail

spades24

Edyta comes from a working-class Polish background and has made many sacrifices to pursue her dream to become the world's greatest Latin dancer. Music was what first drew Edyta to dancing, and what keeps her so passionate about it. Edyta believes very strongly in creating chemistry on the dance floor.

Despite only turning professional recently, Edyta sees herself as a future world champion and her sudden emergence on the professional scene has ruffled the feathers of many of her competitors.

Full of contradictions, Edyta is passionate and disciplined on the dance floor, firm in the rehearsal room but also possessing an undeniably soft side.

EdytaPic6.jpeg 17.jpeg 20.jpeg 22.jpeg 1656__2_.jpg 20.jpeg 23.jpeg 24.jpeg 26.jpeg 38.jpeg 65__2_.jpg 074__2_.jpg 077__2_.jpg 078__2_.jpg 088__2_.jpg 108__2_.jpg 122__2_.jpg 0233__2_.jpg 234__2_.jpg 245__2_.jpg 256__2_.jpg 311__2_.jpg 0555__2_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey spades!

I forgot to write here about one thing on Sunday <_<

Edyta was on Sunday in the morning in a programme in one of the most popular TV stations.

But after it was said that this interview with her will be in a few minutes, I had to go out, so I couldn't watch it :/

But I could find more info about this appearance if you want to.