Bellazon

Yasmin Le Bon
Thumbnail

miss

:heart: Yasmin Le Bon :heart:

Yasmin Le Bon announces formal retirement from modeling.

The fashion industry has lost one of its most influential faces. Yasmin Le Bon, one of the most successful supermodels of the 90s, has declared that she is finished with the industry. At 42-years-old, Le Bon has admitted that she considers herself to be too old to be strutting down catwalks and posing for pictures. The beauty believes that once she retires she will never earn money again. During her years as a jet setting beauty, Le Bon had ideas to produce her own fashion line and design clothes. However, now that it is crunch time, Le Bon says that she has given up on her dream to be a designer because she doesn't know enough about business. She told Contact Music, "I thought of it years ago - but I'm a model not a business woman. I love fashion, but I don't know anything about that side of the business - so I just don't see it happening. I'll probably never make another penny!" However, someone else in the Le Bon family is going to give fame and wealth a try. Le Bon's 17-year-old daughter with Duran Duran front man husband Simon, Amber, is going to venture into her mother's territory and model. The Yasmin look-alike launched her career in Scotland for U.K. label All Saints.

October 25, 2007

01yasmin01ye2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...