Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Why is she not in Paris? :angry:

I understand it's not her main interest anymore, but I seriously don't understand why she doesn't try to benefit from the current hype around more commercial looking VS-models. Romee, Elsa etc. are walking a lot of shows, it could really really push her career. But I know, we're saying the same thing season after season and nothing ever changes...unfortunately. If only she read Bellazon and listened to us, lol.

12 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

I mean I can't totally blame her. Why do runway that doesn't pay well (if at all) and have to do castings and fittings when there's commercial work?

Thats not the complete picture. For a model. maintaining a strong presence on HF runway increases the likelihood of getting designer campaigns which is where the real money is :smile:

On 2.3.2017 at 9:00 PM, elfstone said:

I think Toni got disillusioned with HF runway when she was not cast for VSFS 2014. AFAIK she has barely done any shows since 2014. :idk:

She tried for last year's show again...so she seems to have some sort of interest in VS at least. However, if this is important to her, which it seems to be (or why else would you keep trying after being rejected twice), I think it would be even wiser to do some runway stints here and there at least. VS usually books their own girls, models with a lot of followers and established industry girls who they think they can't miss out on. 

I wonder how her new management will influence her work and career choices. So far, I haven't noticed much of a change, have any of you guys?

Also, any idea on what she's shooting today with Arlenis? I assume she is in New York?
I hope I'm wrong, but it looks an awful lot like J.Crew again.