Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Rumor has it on instgram that Toni and Chandler are done and he is with Hailey Baldwin, there is a pic on HB snapshat of both wearing matching watches and u can see Chandler's bracelet plus it seems that he is the guy with the mask on Hailey's latest pic on instagram

Toni was just saying she wanted to move with him to menphis .... 

Oh wow. I don't know what to say, i hope it's not true. If it is indeed true, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Toni who ended it and I feel incredibly sorry for her. If he's with Hailey now, my/our suspicion from the very beginning wasn't that far off after all.

But as far as I see, there's only one or two insta accounts who claim he's with her. Is there any serious hint he's the one on the Halloween pic? Could be anybody.

But while I refuse to believe this until there's further evidence, the last days seemed a bit weird indeed. She wanted to fly off and then she didn't (or returned very shortly afterwards), she didn't post any birthday stuff and wasn't with him apparently. Which is nothing weird per se, but now it could fit right in...hope it's just a rumor, I can't imagine how heartbroken she must/would be.