Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

You're welcome, here's another:

@RealToniGarrn:

BFFYY2x_CUAEFCuy.jpg

Hola from set everyone! Have a great monday! #barcelona pic.twitter.com/Qmak8TI2Hr

Nice new Blackberry... Bold 9890??? Good to see she didn't go for an iPhone as is the 'models choice' these days... personally prefer the Galaxy Note 2 though.

That's better, Toni looked ill in that scan:

post-58295-0-1446431802-57349_thumb.jpg

A friend? No time!

The German model Toni Garrn is considered world class. With "Gala" she spoke about her life as a single, sweet rolls and men

Blond hair, blue eyes, a wait-view - Toni Garrn surrounds a slightly aloof, cool aura. At first it is feared they could be arrogant as hell. That would not be surprising since it is traded for years as the most successful German high-class model, it creates regularly again "Vogue" - Cover and is posted by Armani and Victoria's Secret. But Hamburg is not arrogant. When she gets going first with narration, she talks like a waterfall reveals itself as witty conversationalist. Every now and then she needs to tame her stylist, because during the interview Toni Garrn is styled for the "Gala Spa Award", awarded later in Baden-Baden "burner Park" hotel.

As a model, you squat every day for several hours during styling. Is not it boring?

I can not just sit, and when I do a day or two doing nothing, I find that strange. I call this time the styling always my office time. These are the only hours a day, in which I am to reach. As I organize a lot. For example, some of the furniture is still not yet arrived for my new apartment in New York.

Do you actually have a friend or live alone in the new apartment?

Alone. I have no friend. ( laughs ) Only a very intimate relationship with my BlackBerry and my suitcase. And that would not go, because I'm traveling all the time. It runs just fine for me, and I love my job.

What you could accept in a man rather: beer belly or bald?

I think (hesitates ) ... the beer belly. A small beer belly.

What body part do you find particularly aesthetically?

I find beautiful lips. Which give a face sensuality. Unfortunately I can not make up my so good.That's why I carry in my little spare time lipstick.

There is a funny quote from Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw ...

I have recently met at the amfAR gala. She lives all the same to me in New York City around the corner, I see them often with their children, but at the gala, we can talk briefly.

What did you talk about?

Oh, I'm a huge "Sex and the City" fan. I confessed to her that I have in my apartment looking for something that looks like the home of Carrie in "Sex and the City". And it worked. I now have such a corridor is a complete walk-in closet, as it has Carrie in the series.

The quote goes way way: "I like to have my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet." What do you spend your money?

I'm very frugal. Maybe because I work so much. I have recently bought a car. A Land Rover. I like big cars. However, the stands in Hamburg.

What is your most masculine trait?

Sitting on my way? ( Toni Garrn sits casually leaning back in her chair. She wears boots, her long legs are extended. The right foot is placed on the left )

Your unschönste fad?

I talk too fast. ( laughs ) So understand Karl Lagerfeld and I are probably as good.

They come from Hamburg, live in New York. What do you buy first when you get home?

A Cinnamon Roll. This is home for me. Otherwise, I buy heaps of the chewing gum boxes here (pointing to a Wrigley's-box, which is on the table ). I do not smoke, rarely drink, but I love chewing gum. When I walk in a show, I always ask for all Chewinggums because they know that I have some.

What's the best hangover cure?

Sports! Which stimulates the circulation and makes your head clear.