Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

1 hour ago, kissnena said:

I think she's a little cunning! Look at Alina Baikova, she just does not leave the gym for hours, and now she starts doing show again. I just want to say that Toni should now strain her ass and start training really hard, and probably change  diet. It was the same with Hailey Clauson, at the release of 2016 SI phototshoot she was pretty plump and she had problems, and look at this year's photo, she's just in stunning form and again doing the show. I want Toni to devote herself to this. Just concentrated on form and herself.
Photoshoot she will always do, but I wish more, and I hope she, too.

I agree. Also, I never understood why she looks so relatively untoned for someone who claims to work out every day. So either her workouts aren't very long or she isn't doing them right or she doesn't work out as often, I don't know.

She doesn't have a small frame at all and often looks like a giant even next to other models, so I guess it's extra hard for her to maintain her model shape. But Karlie for example has a similar built, and she looks much more athletic even today years after that infamous Vogue Italia cover. She probably can't aim for super skinny, but she can aim for a body similar to Karlie's.

That being said, I think she's gained over the past weeks or so. She hasn't been in her absolute best shape for longer, but it was still ok. Now she really didn't look very good body wise at the Berlinale events and the Taft presentation as well. 

30 minutes ago, sore said:

I agree. Also, I never understood why she looks so relatively untoned for someone who claims to work out every day. So either her workouts aren't very long or she isn't doing them right or she doesn't work out as often, I don't know.

She doesn't have a small frame at all and often looks like a giant even next to other models, so I guess it's extra hard for her to maintain her model shape. But Karlie for example has a similar built, and she looks much more athletic even today years after that infamous Vogue Italia cover. She probably can't aim for super skinny, but she can aim for a body similar to Karlie's.

That being said, I think she's gained over the past weeks or so. She hasn't been in her absolute best shape for longer, but it was still ok. Now she really didn't look very good body wise at the Berlinale events and the Taft presentation as well. 

Ugh, I do not consider Karlie as a model of a figure at all, but she is in an amazing sporting manner. What looks good on her. I still live by the old laws, you are a model - it means that you must look amazing. Toni actually travels a lot and because of this a lot sits, but this applies to everyone. She needs to really change something. She was gorgeous until recently, I do not know what happened, but it needs to be fixed/ she need to see this Hailey post

@kissnena

I don't particularly like Karlie or her body either, I just brought her up as an example of how you could manage being a bit heavier yet still somehow in model shape. I personally would prefer to see the VS era Toni back (or even the Toni of her early career when it comes to her body, but I don't think that will be possible), she doesn't have to be athletic for my taste. But better athletic than just blah like at the moment.

I also agree about the old laws. It wouldn't be my lifestyle at all, but she gets a LOT of money for being beautiful and in shape. That's her job requirement.

Our list now:

1) Russel James book probably - will we ever see this?

2) Another ads for  Clé de Peau Beauté in NYC (quite possibly we've seen all of it now?)

3) Film "Berlin, I love you"

4) Joe Fresh SS 2018 (probably a little more to come)

5) Filming for her charity in NYC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOLpStIimug 14 sept.

6) Calzedonia S/S 18

7) Shoot in LA with Cynthia Sobek

8) Shoot in NYC Dec 6 & 7 (I'd assume it were two different ones and one of them was for Bloomingdales?)

9) Taft commercial shot in Cape Town

10) Quick shoot with Nadine Bauer in Hamburg, possibly also for Schwarzkopf