Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

So do we think what she was working on today and the other day of work (when she posted something like "finished work early today" on her insta stories) were for Taft? At least Nadine Bauer seems to be working for them as well, no idea about the other shoot or if it even was a shoot at all.

12 hours ago, sore said:

So do we think what she was working on today and the other day of work (when she posted something like "finished work early today" on her insta stories) were for Taft? At least Nadine Bauer seems to be working for them as well, no idea about the other shoot or if it even was a shoot at all.

I thought the whole campaign was filmed in Cape Town, where she was all week...I do not know why she worked in Hamburg ... it seems that even the shooting was not all day

^glad to see she's in an actual commercial as well, thanks for posting @kissnena

I do believe they shot the whole commercial in Cape Town, but she's a brand ambassador now, so she's probably going to be working for them for at least the whole year of 2018, and there must be more than one commercial then? I was thinking something similar to what she shot with Morbach last year in Hamburg, if I remember correctly the shoot also didn't seem like a very long one.