Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Oh wow, so the night out with Leo wasn't a one time thing. I thought (and maybe hoped) it was going to be a sex with the ex kind of thing, but apparently not? 

I agree she looks really really good in the grey. Always love red lipstick on her.

The only thing I fear with Leo playing whatever role in her life again is that she becomes Leo's (...) again and people start to forget about the independent woman she is. She works so hard herself and is one of the leading examples of charity work in the fashion world, actually in the hole world. I would not want her to become someone's. She is so freaking strong, independent and intelligent. With and without someone by her side. 

48 minutes ago, Clara EE said:

The only thing I fear with Leo playing whatever role in her life again is that she becomes Leo's (...) again and people start to forget about the independent woman she is. She works so hard herself and is one of the leading examples of charity work in the fashion world, actually in the hole world. I would not want her to become someone's. She is so freaking strong, independent and intelligent. With and without someone by her side. 

I agree, but as she says, this is just the point of view. At once everyone forgets that it has been working since 2006, and has long been successful and independent in itself. But this is more relevant to the press and stereotypes.

1 hour ago, kissnena said:

I agree, but as she says, this is just the point of view. At once everyone forgets that it has been working since 2006, and has long been successful and independent in itself. But this is more relevant to the press and stereotypes.

True. That's also what I'm most worried about.

But let's be honest, from the point of view of somebody who doesn't admire Toni and her work as much as we do, there are to ways to think about her being with Leo: She either knows exactly that it won't last and does it for the fame and attention (we know that her modeling work suffers from this more than it benefits, but the average InTouch reader probably won't) or she is really that naive and still thinks she can somehow tame him, which is increasingly ridiculous looking at his relationship record since Bar. I can't blame anyone for thinking it's gotta be one of these two options, and both don't exactly shed the best light on her.

I personally hope it's neither and she just wants to have a good time, knowing that it won't last. But to be honest, she doesn't come across like somebody who would think that way at all in her interviews. Who knows. I hope she's happy and her reputation doesn't suffer too much from it.

37 minutes ago, sore said:

But let's be honest, from the point of view of somebody who doesn't admire Toni and her work as much as we do, there are to ways to think about her being with Leo: She either knows exactly that it won't last and does it for the fame and attention (we know that her modeling work suffers from this more than it benefits, but the average InTouch reader probably won't) or she is really that naive and still thinks she can somehow tame him, which is increasingly ridiculous looking at his relationship record since Bar. I can't blame anyone for thinking it's gotta be one of these two options, and both don't exactly shed the best light on her.

I personally hope it's neither and she just wants to have a good time, knowing that it won't last. But to be honest, she doesn't come across like somebody who would think that way at all in her interviews. Who knows. I hope she's happy and her reputation doesn't suffer too much from it.

Agree with every word, i have to admit the last thing i expected is to see her hanging with Leo again ( and im a huge Leo fan ), i remember last year how bad its ended with Chandler it kinda came out of nowhere and im happy she has nothing to do with him i mean look at him acting like a wanna be fame wh*re seeking attention and geting around

Toni worked hard these past two years on her image and charity, her career took a bit of a slump but its still steady and strong i hope her image wont suffer from anything coming from her personal life and she doent get hurt at the end 

1 hour ago, sore said:

I honestly do not care who will be her chosen one, many have not figured out where the truth is and where lies about her and Alexander S. - and we saw what happened, they write in articles that they went on a date to the blind and everything went wrong. When this was invited to a house where Toni lived with friends. And hanging out together. Thats pretty all. I do not think it's incredible that he will not settle down. His popularity frankly, none of his ladies brought absolutely nothing. It's impossible to talk about PR. But I just hope that she will be happy, 99% of what is written in the tabloids of course lies - and I am most worried about this aspect, they are constantly pouring fire. Perverting everything, and not even figuring out what's what. She does her job frankly well and photoshoot I hope will always be, she  in the league of the best. As for the reputation, oh ... it's strange that only in the context of Leo we are discussing this ?! He "womanizer" is no more than the rest, but for some reason all the attention is focused on it. This is again the influence of the press.